Parks and Recreation Mafia - Game Over - TOWN WINS!

Daboyle

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Because as the kids say "you're doing the most" right now. 

I believe you, but the more you third person yourself and keep chiming in you're town...the more I think Donna could be in the game for herself.

You’ve clearly never played Mafia with me...

16 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I think Scum was playing 4D chess on a few things:

1. Scoundrel claimed Donna and is very likely Town

2. I early hinted at/claimed gift giver variant

3. I think they figured I'd give a gift to a "cleared" Town (Quotation marks in cleared for a reason Scoundrel)

4. I think they then hint a protect for a "cleared" Town in Scoundrel, making it reasonable for a watcher or tracker to look at the cleared Town in Scoundrel, and they see BCB visit Scoundrel, with Scoundrel living and hoping that helps buy BCB some time

5. I think they wanted to STEAL my gift from Scoundrel while doing all of the above

@Malfatron

Yep, exactly 

Bcb sets up his doctor claim in advance because scums plan is to drive him with counselor. Then if caught visiting counselor, bcb can truthfully say that he did visit counselor.

Thats the only plausible "why did bcb soft claim doctor" scenario i can think of

9 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Yep, exactly 

Bcb sets up his doctor claim in advance because scums plan is to drive him with counselor. Then if caught visiting counselor, bcb can truthfully say that he did visit counselor.

Thats the only plausible "why did bcb soft claim doctor" scenario i can think of

Donna sure did well