Parks and Recreation Mafia - Game Over - TOWN WINS!

Daboyle

5 hours ago, The Orca said:

Bcb not as clear, but let's see what Mwil says happened last night. I still think there is a world where Bcb, Jlash, and Racks makes sense as town

It’s either a bluff, what he did is an extremely town play, or he’s a very crafty scum bus driver.

5 hours ago, Whicker said:

Okay so when i claimed my ability to save Malf, it's "Whicker and Malf are scum together and Whicker is white knighting him"

but then after it's proved Malf is town, it becomes "you were setting this up the whole time"

Like the only reason people had for me scum before this was that I was trying to save scum Malf. And yet people say I wasted an investigation on jlash because the reason he was scum is ostensibly proved wrong

To be fair, before Malf died I actually used the phrase “white knighting”

@TheKillerNacho brings up a fair question to Whicker. However, I will put my neck out and say that my move isn’t necessarily an odd or even ability.

I am for the moment leaning Town/neutral on BCB but also still suspicious, as he isn’t outright clear and could be a self driver.

Pickle, Sanchez, and Swoosh are my biggest scum reads with Dome as an amusing neutral read.

Just now, MWil23 said:

@TheKillerNacho brings up a fair question to Whicker. However, I will put my neck out and say that my move isn’t necessarily an odd or even ability.

I am for the moment leaning Town/neutral on BCB but also still suspicious, as he isn’t outright clear and could be a self driver.

Pickle, Sanchez, and Swoosh are my biggest scum reads with Dome as an amusing neutral read.

A caveat:

It is now confirmed that scum redirected me to Malf N1, meaning the scum redirect is still in play. While that isn’t BCB, it could have been a redirect to him from the same individual last night.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

A caveat:

It is now confirmed that scum redirected me to Malf N1, meaning the scum redirect is still in play. While that isn’t BCB, it could have been a redirect to him from the same individual last night.

That's a good point. Not sure if scum would have both a traditional redirect and driver.

swoosh

***Updating this***

17 Person Game

13:4 is a possible ratio

Maybe 12:4:1

Town/Town Lean:

Slappy Mc - Died N1 (Orin, Tracker (Odd Night), Parks Department-Aligned)

rackcs - Died N2 (Chris Traeger, Bodyguard (Even Night), Parks Department-Aligned)

Malfatron - Died N3 (Perd, 2 shot redirect, Parks Department-Aligned)

The Orca - Innocent Child

MWil23: Ben Wyatt, Motivator

Deadpulse - Lynched D1 (Likely April, likely a protector variant)

Scoundrel - Claimed Donna

TheKiller Nacho - Claimed Governor, Ethel Beavers, Stenographer 

bcb1213 - I lean major town based upon this being a super risky bluff...POSSIBLE scum with Whicker

Whicker - Could be white knighting a Malf invest. Alignment Compare Cop, Says JLash and Orca share the same alignment. The only way that he's scum is if he is scum with BCB

JoshstraDaymus: Claimed the even night watch I believe

Dome: Claimed Garry Gergich, Vengeful

Jlash: Protector; Confirmed as town by Whicker

Neutral:

Pickle Rick

Swoosh

Scum/Scum Lean:

Forge - 2 Shot Janitor

11sanchez11

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

***Updating this***

17 Person Game

13:4 is a possible ratio

Maybe 12:4:1

Town/Town Lean:

Slappy Mc - Died N1 (Orin, Tracker (Odd Night), Parks Department-Aligned)

rackcs - Died N2 (Chris Traeger, Bodyguard (Even Night), Parks Department-Aligned)

Malfatron - Died N3 (Perd, 2 shot redirect, Parks Department-Aligned)

The Orca - Innocent Child

MWil23: Ben Wyatt, Motivator

Deadpulse - Lynched D1 (Likely April, likely a protector variant)

Scoundrel - Claimed Donna

TheKiller Nacho - Claimed Governor, Ethel Beavers, Stenographer 

bcb1213 - I lean major town based upon this being a super risky bluff...POSSIBLE scum with Whicker

Whicker - Could be white knighting a Malf invest. Alignment Compare Cop, Says JLash and Orca share the same alignment. The only way that he's scum is if he is scum with BCB

JoshstraDaymus: Claimed the even night watch I believe

Dome: Claimed Garry Gergich, Vengeful

Jlash: Protector; Confirmed as town by Whicker

Neutral:

Pickle Rick

Swoosh

Scum/Scum Lean:

Forge - 2 Shot Janitor

11sanchez11

@TheKillerNacho let me know if I'm missing something, but IMO, the PoE is Pickle, Sanchez, and Swoosh today.

BCB and Whicker can only be scum together if you follow what I'm saying.

...which means that Jlash is assuredly Town if Whicker is Town.

The ODDS say that Whicker and BCB are town telling the truth, especially in light of the Forge and Malfatron flips.

Tin Foil hat says that Scoundrel is actually trash posting and not really scum hunting at all and coasting off of an early Donna claim, when we've now seen definitive characters who could be scum or cover roles flip, so Donna could somehow be a cover role and not in the game.

Scoundrel, you are approaching full claim time, because that soft on Pickle needs clarifying.

9 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

could you be more specific?

did you have x3 alignment compares? or is there some other information you received on bcb on night 2?

I'm pages behind  catching up but I hope Whicker didnt answer this.  That was an awful question if he's an x shot comparer.  If he ends up being vanilla at some point we want scum shooting at him

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I'm pages behind  catching up but I hope Whicker didnt answer this.  That was an awful question if he's an x shot comparer.  If he ends up being vanilla at some point we want scum shooting at him

If you could full claim last night, that would be a starting point which hopefully comes close to clearing you.