Parks and Recreation Mafia - Game Over - TOWN WINS!

Daboyle

@Whicker @MWil23

What are you guys thinking? Take the guaranteed lynch on confirmed serial killer or go for Dome who is either scum or can vengekill swoosh? I'm leaning towards the later being the better option - we're likely going to spend a lynch on Dome anyway at some point, and there's still a very strong chance he's scum, imo.

5 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

@Whicker @MWil23

What are you guys thinking? Take the guaranteed lynch on confirmed serial killer or go for Dome who is either scum or can vengekill swoosh? I'm leaning towards the later being the better option - we're likely going to spend a lynch on Dome anyway at some point, and there's still a very strong chance he's scum, imo.

Dude can’t win with us. He might even be scum. Give me the bird in hand please. But whatever is fine. 

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

works for me.

I get the sentiment behind it for sure. Without coordination of moves, I’d like to say that BCB is motivated and should be able to use a move tonight, so scum will have to navigate him in some capacity.

Plus I have no idea how Daboyle does natural resolution with a simultaneous flip, so the vengeful strongman makes me nervous. 

Dome tomorrow, probably also need to look hard at Pickle…outside chance Whicker is white knighting.

Would it be reasonable to assume Swoosh tried to kill Whicker who would have outed him and Rack died instead N2?

13 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

@Whicker @MWil23

I’m on swoosh. I see the logic, but I want to ensure a non-town death 

• Like 1