XCOM Mafia: Day Five has begun. N5 at majority vote,

Dome

I'm good with any of the 4 bc there is a solid case against all of them

Whicker/malf

Mwil

Racks

But with the most recent claims its down to mwil and racks

Mwil has done nothing but try and lynch town

Racks hasn't done much either but hasn't tried to lynch me which scum would....however he visited malf n1 when I jailed malf so that doesn't look good 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

The L will be by you and everyone else for spending most of the game trying to lynch me lol

You care a lot more about the temporary process than the destination, and in mafia voting, that’s often a problem. It’s not my fault you tunneled Malf out of the gates and didn’t see gopher was scum like many of us day 1. If you think in an open setup that I would bus a teammate you couldn’t be more wrong. The same goes for 90% of those with basic common sense and math reinforces this.

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Racks hasn't done much either but hasn't tried to lynch me which scum would....however he visited malf n1 when I jailed malf so that doesn't look good 

pickle real talk why are you tunneling on the idea that (seemingly) anyone who placed a vote for you is automatically scummy

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Daboyle said:

pickle real talk why are you tunneling on the idea that (seemingly) anyone who placed a vote for you is automatically scummy

Bc as everyone has said this game.....my power isn't possible in this game bc its too overpowered blah blah blah

So scum would absolutely love to lynch a very powerful town role leaving a bunch of weaker stuff to contend with 

Let's use whicker as an example.  Say he was the last scum, so he knows there are no protects or roleblocks left in the game.  It would be insanely beneficial to him to get the last role that can both block and protect a kill out of the game. He can then just say oops I protected the wrong person every night as he kills freely with no one being able to stop or catch him (thats only me left based on the claimed roles)

That same general thought process can be applied to the others as well 

On top of all of that the ones voting me are the same ones that presumably have to be scum (racks is the only one that is on the list but hasn't voted me).  Malf has been blocked and failed on nights there were no kills.  Whicker claimed to protect himself and be blocked on nights there were no kills and same as mwil.  

I love how say whicker is using a bogus argument of "pickles power can't be in the game"......Except I have been verified that I am indeed the jail and he is ignoring the claims of 2 motivators being in the game (both of which have not been verified)

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’m voting for Rack, so yeah, extremely false. Antics like this even if you’re town are why you lack the ability to drive any validity in other areas.

Hey mwil, don't forget who you are dealing with here is the tape of mwil pushing pickle, pickle, and oh pickle 

On 12/20/2022 at 4:14 PM, MWil23 said:

In theory I can understand Scoundrel claiming two moves, but that statement I take major issue with. I’m willing to go Pickle. 

On 12/20/2022 at 9:53 PM, MWil23 said:

Pickle

On 12/20/2022 at 9:54 PM, MWil23 said:

Placeholder vote. Pickle said something that I did not care for a few pages ago that I quoted.

On 12/21/2022 at 5:32 AM, MWil23 said:

Finn, Rack, Pickle, Whicker

There’s your line guys. Rack tried to swing it towards me yesterday but Forge was in the lead and town, so that’s not really that big of a deal, unless he knew that it might make him look good with Forge flipping town.

On 12/21/2022 at 5:28 AM, MWil23 said:

I’ll be honest, I have no idea about the theme at all. I saw a rank (colonel) next to a specific skill set (sniper).

And for the record, colonel being pronounced Ker-nul is dumb.

My move failed last night. I’d reevaluate the PoE from the D1 Gopher line.

pickle hasn’t done anything to prove he’s not the scum roleblock. Also noteworthy that Nacho and Gopher went off the Gopher line (obviously gopher but nacho is noteworthy).

Given my move is an X shot, I’m suspicious of Pickle for obvious reasons.

13 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Pickle 

12 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Can we consider also pursuing the D1 line on Gopher? That’s a pickle and Whicker PoE on two fronts.

11 hours ago, MWil23 said:

But it didn’t end on him. I’m personally voting Pickle. His every night claim doesn’t fit and I think that:

Good chance he either no kills as scum to try to fake something and setup a multi-day lynch is his only bet at this point.

He needs to skate for multiple days while killing clear town power roles.

The PoE would be the D1 non voters or gopher voters, so him claiming me or Malf as a D1 bus when Malf already has a confirmed ability is disingenuous at best.

Let’s just string Pickle up instead 

Thanks Rack that’s super thorough!

How about we just compromise and kill Pickle?

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

6 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

The level of play from town here is the lowest I've seen in a long time.

So people think so little of me that they really believe that if I was scum I would claim an ability that does not fit with all of the other claimed abilities....lmao

The last mafia should def be in this line 

Pickle

Mwil

Malf

Whicker

Racks  

_____

I'm town.   Racks, malf and mwil confirm my ability as a jail.  I jailed malf n1 when there was no kill (either blocking the kill that malf made or potentially saving him from a kill (the other option being whicker protected a kill)

Mwil has had no confirmation of any moves he has made and claimed the same ability he had last game 

Malf was jailed n1 when there was no kill and blocked by racks n3 when there was no kill

Whicker has no confirmation of any moves and has been pushing me from.a coupel days now....he has been posting scared lately and even tried to get votes to flip to me 

Racks - claimed to have more than 1 move, blocked 3 people n3 (could have done that instead of the night kill to throw town into a witch hunt against town and assuring he can skate by), he also visited malf n1 the day I jailed malf and there was no kill

______

The rest of the board almost have to be town.  Mwil I'd lean towniah bc he is not in the middle of the n1 stuff.

I have no idea why no one will ever listen to me.  I said it from d1 to this day.  Its between malf and whicker.  The evidence shows that as well.  

I believe @rackcs and @MWil23 to a degree 

It is between malf and whicker.  One of them know they are town and should be voting the other but it baffles me why they aren't (same as mwil)

______

I'd go down the line for the win

Whicker/Malf

Mwil

Racks

Then after that we learned that racks claims to be a 1 shot motivator (malf and nacho n1) and a 1 shot 3 time roleblock

So its all a mess now lol