XCOM Mafia: Day Five has begun. N5 at majority vote,

Dome

My first move was a 2 person move, I targeted Malf and (I know this looks bad) Nacho. I had to choose my targets on day 1 before night. It failed to get to Malf but succeeded on Nacho. Then I did nothing night 2. Then night 3 I did the 3 person roleblock. Which is a confirmed move.

But you guys can lynch me if you want, just lynch mwil tomorrow since he's definitely the last scum. Was fine doing Pickle earlier but now is flipping into me. Just looking to get someone lynched other than him. I'll take one for the team.

mwil

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

My first move was a 2 person move, I targeted Malf and (I know this looks bad) Nacho. I had to choose my targets on day 1 before night. It failed to get to Malf but succeeded on Nacho. Then I did nothing night 2. Then night 3 I did the 3 person roleblock. Which is a confirmed move.

That doesnt make sense with any of the roles left. You might as well say what you did n1

Possible Abilities: Alignment Cop, Ascetic, Bulletproof, Commuter, Compare Cop, Doctor, Even, Fruit Vendor, Godfather, Jailkeeper, Lightning Rod, Lynchproof, Mason, Miller, Motivator, Roleblock, Neighborizer, Odd, Pardoner, Role Block, Role Cop, Strongman, Tracker, Vengeful, Vigilante, Vote Gifter, Vote Stealer, Watcher, X-shot

I believe racks and here is why 

He could easily have lied and not connected himself to malf n1 just like I could have easily lied and not claimed an ability contrary to what it appears others have claimed.  Its a town trait not a scum one 

Why bring the attention to ourselves if we were scum 

If malf and whicker are town then it has to be mwil.  

If mwil is town then it has to be whicker and then malf.  

I'm good with an mwil vote tonight in part bc the 1 shot motivator seems far fetched after last game. That and his posting is starting to resemble my 1a in whicker.   

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

That doesnt make sense with any of the roles left. You might as well say what you did n1

Possible Abilities: Alignment Cop, Ascetic, Bulletproof, Commuter, Compare Cop, Doctor, Even, Fruit Vendor, Godfather, Jailkeeper, Lightning Rod, Lynchproof, Mason, Miller, Motivator, Roleblock, Neighborizer, Odd, Pardoner, Role Block, Role Cop, Strongman, Tracker, Vengeful, Vigilante, Vote Gifter, Vote Stealer, Watcher, X-shot

I do see a potential way it works 

My first ability was a 2 person motivation. I had to choose them day 1. That's part of why I don't mind dying as long as you get mwil next, between not voting for scum day 1 and motivating the other scum, I probably have town lvp locked up. But I've been transparent. 

33 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I believe racks and here is why 

He could easily have lied and not connected himself to malf n1 just like I could have easily lied and not claimed an ability contrary to what it appears others have claimed.  Its a town trait not a scum one 

Why bring the attention to ourselves if we were scum 

If malf and whicker are town then it has to be mwil.  

If mwil is town then it has to be whicker and then malf.  

I'm good with an mwil vote tonight in part bc the 1 shot motivator seems far fetched after last game. That and his posting is starting to resemble my 1a in whicker.   

Take the L postgame unless you’re scum. Not sure what you’re expecting here. I’ve laid out a pretty good case on Rack and helped reason it out with you to a degree, albeit your voting is suspect as is your nightly ability compared to myself and what others have claimed.

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Take the L postgame unless you’re scum. Not sure what you’re expecting here. I’ve laid out a pretty good case on Rack and helped reason it out with you to a degree, albeit your voting is suspect as is your nightly ability compared to myself and what others have claimed.

I have close to a rock solid case on the following

Whicker/malf

Mwil

Racks 

Now it appears we have 2 people claiming the same role, so its between racks and mwil in my opinion 

11 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

The L will be by you and everyone else for spending most of the game trying to lynch me lol