Bills @ Bears on Christmas Eve

beardown3231

Just now, Sugashane said:

Yeah I'm not sure if he was trying to throw it to a spot and wind REALLY threw it off or he just missed two Bears right in the area. 

Either way, terrible throw. 

Kinda looked like Gordon was running around confused and then randomly turned perfectly and picked it off as if he was a madden cb

1 minute ago, Sugashane said:

Yeah I'm not sure if he was trying to throw it to a spot and wind REALLY threw it off or he just missed two Bears right in the area. 

Either way, terrible throw. 

Seems like both from the replay. Tried to get it to the corner and really underthrew it AND he never saw Gordon. 

I’m pretty pleased with our punter thus far. Funny how Araiza was named Punt God (obviously won’t see if he was actually going to live up to it) and then Gill ended up okay and Stonehouse for the Titans is the GOAT. Might be an all pro punter as a rook. 

1 minute ago, Ty21 said:

I’m pretty pleased with our punter thus far. Funny how Araiza was named Punt God (obviously won’t see if he was actually going to live up to it) and then Gill ended up okay and Stonehouse for the Titans is the GOAT. Might be an all pro punter as a rook. 

I think Araiza might get a shot in the future. Whether or not he should is a different question.