Week 16 Gameday Discussion

TecmoSuperJoe

11 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Steelers passing the ball in this weather is a rather interesting decision 

Matt Canada ladies and gentlemen

Don't forget, doing it with a rookie QB who hasn't played in 2 weeks and has never played in a game this cold...

Edited by BlaqOptic

2 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Especially to pay $100+ for parking and concessions. Someone said on Twitter earlier that sports in person are now for the elite, and they're not wrong.

Back when it was standard definition on the tube, sure go for it.

Not these days though with inflation outpacing wages and everyone having home theaters.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Calamity_Cometh said:

Back when it was standard definition on the tube, sure go for it.

Not these days though with inflation outpacing wages and everyone having home theaters.

I don't mind going to games, but I would say the at home viewing experience is tough to beat.

Switching to multiple games, red-zone, streaming options for checking in on any game going on. 

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

When are people going to admit Dak kinda sucks?

Went 27/35 (77%) for 347 yards 3 touchdowns (had another dropped in the end zone by Gallup) and one mistake on the interception. Put up 40 points against an elite unit — no one else has done that to Philly this season.

This is why you don’t overreact to one play. He’s a huge part of the Cowboys currently having the best offense in the game.

Edited by NoFlyZone
  • Like 1

Just now, squire12 said:

I don't mind going to games, but I would say the at home viewing experience is tough to beat.

Switching to multiple games, red-zone, streaming options for checking in on any game going on. 

I hear ya. The prospect of dropping 500+ for two people for what might end up being a trash experience is too much of a gamble for me personally. I have other interests to spend my income on.