Bears @ Lions on New Year's Day

beardown3231

1 minute ago, blkwdw13 said:

Sorry I still don't see a fluid offense, even when they were scoring over 25 points a game.

Probably a comment you have to take with a grain of salt when it’s said by a bears fan, but being able to score more than twice a game is fluid to me 😂 we’ve run at will, pass is hit or miss and in dire situations in which we need to throw, it’s pretty bleak but overall this is the more electric offense I’ve seen in a while 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ty21 said:

Probably a comment you have to take with a grain of salt when it’s said by a bears fan, but being able to score more than twice a game is fluid to me 😂 we’ve run at will, pass is hit or miss and in dire situations in which we need to throw, it’s pretty bleak but overall this is the more electric offense I’ve seen in a while 

I don't really think the Bears have run at will, sure Fields is breaking some long ones but the RB aren't doing much. I think that comes down to a combination of play calling and bad OL play.

1 minute ago, beardown3231 said:

The Claypool acquisition continues to be a steal*

*for Pittsburgh

But you would still do it 100 out of 100 times right, I mean he is better than any WR in FA and most likely the draft also. /S