GDT: Dallas Cowboys vs Derrick Henry (EZ Dub Edt. -- Yes I said it)

NoFlyZone

3 minutes ago, Dallas94Ware said:

I've said it here for YEARS man..

This fan base is so over reactive. In week 1 people were calling for Brown to be the teams #1 and Lamb to take a seat, and calling for Steele to be benched for good. The next week? They loved them again.

Score a TD? Hall of famer forever. Throw a pick? You needed to be cut days ago. Win a game? Team is SB bound. Lose a game? Cut everyone and start over with 22 rookies starting. 

That's just a result of the age we live in. EVERYTHING everywhere is quantified, catergorized, and calculated to within an inch of its life. Also, we are a microwave society. We expect answered and results instantly.

But the truth is, this team is very sloppy. The injuries you are seeing are a result of that.

Had we scored on ANY of the 3 drives we turned it over on, we are that much closer to pulling starters and putting in back ups.

We didn't, and now starters have to play late into the game.

To be honest, I have never felt this deflated after, what appears to be, a Cowboys victory.

The only hope I have for this in the post season is the "any given Sunday" prayer.

Because they sure don't look dominant in any aspect of the game.

1 minute ago, plan9misfit said:

Oh, Mav….your inner homer is showing up again. Dak hasn’t made a ton of bonehead decisions tonight, but he’s had more than one bad throw. 

I’ve tried to get Mav back on site, but he has gotten pretty big with his media creds, he has forgotten us little guys where we helped get him his start

1 minute ago, plan9misfit said:

Oh, Mav….your inner homer is showing up again. Dak hasn’t made a ton of bonehead decisions tonight, but he’s had more than one bad throw. 

Yeah, I'd have to agree one is a bit of an exaggerated statement. Though the sentiment is true. He can make 30 amazing, precise, wow throws in a row. But his one misfire will be talked about, highlighted and used as a reason to argue why he "sucks" until the next amazing game he plays where 30 great throws are overshadowed again by 1 or 2 misfires.