Oregon Trail Mafia - Settlers and Malf Wins

Pickle Rick

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

He didn't out the scum team... there are many still arguing against it. 

The second one flips scum he knows they all will be killed

if this theory is correct, he did out scum team 

5 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

So to make it quicker he took the longer route... 

Got it...

Actually it seems like just copying a username from a post copies it, Slappy Mc

Given that he probably just copied the usernames to his spreadsheet directly except for names he wanted to shorten, he most likely simply ever realized doing so copied the link as well

• Like 1

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Oh? Which others had merely a few numbers chopped off at the end?

None, that's how many.

Why? its a single word and shorter than Deadpulse and Malfatron. The only players whose names were shorted that were single words were significantly longer: gopherwrestler (which really is two words without a spacing or capitalization to indicate it) and JoshtraDaymus (somewhat odd not to be shortened to just Joshstra").

Actually the biggest exception to this would be The Orca, since his space was maintained

Only Pickle knows why exactly, and frankly, he probably didn't even think about it all that much or he wouldn't have had the error present at all.

You claim:

"There is an obvious commonality"

I claim:

"it is not shared among the other group"

You did not properly refute this. In fact, you verified it as being true. 

Malfatron is also commonly shortened.

Only pickle knows why indeed. Which is why we both speculate. I speculate that it means they're scum. You disagree which is totally cool although your argument is going right through me as it has no stickiness 

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

The second one flips scum he knows they all will be killed

if this theory is correct, he did out scum team 

Okay,

I once gave a scum report that shouldn't have been given and I was told to keep running the game. There isn't a precedent for what you're suggesting and it doesn't make me change my mind. And yes I'm listening. 

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

You claim:

"There is an obvious commonality"

I claim:

"it is not shared among the other group"

You did not properly refute this. In fact, you verified it as being true. 

Malfatron is also commonly shortened.

Only pickle knows why indeed. Which is why we both speculate. I speculate that it means they're scum. You disagree which is totally cool although your argument is going right through me as it has no stickiness 

Again, the names that aren't shortened are predominantly single word names. The ones that aren't single word names that weren't shortened are just short names already. Every single name that was shortened, meanwhile, was not a single word name (except sanchez, who holds the only username starting with a number).

Dismissing this obvious pattern & trying to infer anything based on it seems like an awfully suspicious stance

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Again, the names that aren't shortened are predominantly single word names. The ones that aren't single word names that weren't shortened are just short names already, in general.

Dismissing this obvious pattern & trying to infer anything based on it seems like an awfully suspicious stance

Deadpulse. The Orca. 

You are the one dismissing the pattern that is obvious to me. I don't care how much the opposite may be obvious to you because I do not see it 

I love you all.

This is not worth arguing to me, and I'm going to check out for the night.

I hear what all of you are saying. I'm not ignoring. I'm trying to apply your logic. 

It simply does not convince me. I will not be convinced by the current argumentation. It's clear no one else will be convinced either, which is fine. Therefore, I'm going to leave before I get upset. 

5 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Actually it seems like just copying a username from a post copies it, Slappy Mc

Given that he probably just copied the usernames to his spreadsheet directly except for names he wanted to shorten, he most likely simply ever realized doing so copied the link as well

Man you are really defending yourself here... if you were innocent, you would probably be less defensive.

Also are you insinuating that his spreadsheets have some players with @ symbols and some without? 

Just now, Whicker said:

Deadpulse. The Orca. 

I always read Deadpulse as a single word, and it is not as long as the ones shortened (also, I never shorten Deadpulse to anything, personally). The Orca is just a naturally short name.

You are the one dismissing the pattern that is obvious to me. I don't care how much the opposite may be obvious to you because I do not see it 

You don't see a pattern. You are saying there is no pattern (despite the clear correlations present), so you're injecting a pattern of your own imagination. I almost want to believe no scum player would argue so passionately for something so obvious so I'll stick with Slappy, who is coddling you despite your theory making him scum.

7 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Man you are really defending yourself here... if you were innocent, you would probably be less defensive.

Also are you insinuating that his spreadsheets have some players with @ symbols and some without? 

No, as I said in the post you quoted (that either I did not understand clearly or you ignored purposefully), he literally copied their usernames from one of their posts...

Copying this:

yMBPHRk.png

results in this:

Slappy Mc

As for being "defensive", you literally mentioned me asking for my input on this theory. I'm merely giving you what you asked for.

5 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I always read Deadpulse as a single word, and it is not as long as the ones shortened (also, I never shorten Deadpulse to anything, personally). The Orca is just a naturally short name.

You don't see a pattern. You are saying there is no pattern (despite the clear correlations present), so you're injecting a pattern of your own imagination. I almost want to believe no scum player would argue so passionately for something so obvious so I'll stick with Slappy, who is coddling you despite your theory making him scum.

It’s not my theory dude 

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

No, as I said in the post you quoted (that either I did not understand clearly or you ignored purposefully), he literally copied their usernames from one of their posts...

Copying this:

yMBPHRk.png

results in this:

Slappy Mc

This doesn't correlate though. There was clearly two that linked EVERYONEs names. Then it didnt.