Oregon Trail Mafia - Settlers and Malf Wins

Pickle Rick

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I actually don't suspect you.

This isn’t about me being scum vs not scum. Vote me that’s fine. 

My issue is you calling the logic bad despite it being objectively not bad and laughing at me for trying to advocate my position in a mafia game with limited information 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

This isn’t about me being scum vs not scum. Vote me that’s fine. 

My issue is you calling the logic bad despite it being objectively not bad and laughing at me for trying to advocate my position in a mafia game with limited information 

The logic was bad. But I'm sorry for laughing at you, that was uncool of me.

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I have a weakness that compels me to respond when I see something I adamantly oppose. But you're right, I should probably lay off

Then actually respond instead of just telling me why the logic was bad. I told you to explain it to me like I’m five. I’m actually quite moronic and would appreciate very simplistic explanations on why my logic is BAD. Not just that it is

And no I’m not stupid enough to think the theory was right. I am able to discern information and change my theory based on it. The issue is that the theory came from a place of UNKNOWN information 

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

that's like saying people need to refute the garbage antivaxers say.

….. people do need to refute that stuff. It’s just incredibly easy to do so. Not refuting that stuff correctly is the exact problem