Oregon Trail Mafia - Settlers and Malf Wins

Pickle Rick

13 minutes ago, Raves said:

Difference is that last game you could win along with Town as you had a separate win con, so town could let you live and hope you hit your target and then continued to kill scum.  If slappy can't win with one of the sides then he's an equal threat to both sides, possibly more towards town as scum could always let him run free knowing he's more likely to target a town than scum and only look to remove him later.  Granted that also runs the risk that if he infects people without anyone dying there could be a massive loss on their side as well, but it's still a chance that would be worth taking.

That said I'm all for slappy staying in the game and winning on his own.  I'm team Typhoid!

It's a bad idea for either side to let me live unless I'm blocked everyday.

15 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

No, i lied about that.

If i killed my target, the game was over and I won alone

Just because you lied and town thought they could win with you is the same thing as you being able to win with town.

Difference would be if slappy can only win alone.  Which I'm all for.  That would be one hell of a feat and something I don't think we've really seen here before, especially when someone with a role like that was outed so early.

1 minute ago, Raves said:

Just because you lied and town thought they could win with you is the same thing as you being able to win with town.

Difference would be if slappy can only win alone.  Which I'm all for.  That would be one hell of a feat and something I don't think we've really seen here before, especially when someone with a role like that was outed so early.

1. Town tried to lynch me in my game. I dont think that many thought that

2. Sanchez says that slappy just had to survive. If slappy can only win alone, then i agree we have to kill him. I asked sanchez to clarify it

3. Theres been a few times when the SK won alone. 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

1. Town tried to lynch me in my game. I dont think that many thought that

2. Sanchez says that slappy just had to survive. If slappy can only win alone, then i agree we have to kill him. I asked sanchez to clarify it

3. Theres been a few times when the SK won alone. 

when outed as a SK at the very beginning of the game?

9 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Exactly.

Lets make scum do it

Question...why would scum do it?  He has better odds of hitting town.  

Also, if I had to guess, he has a wincon of infecting and killing X many players.  Thats usually how these roles go.

• Like 1

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Question...why would scum do it?  He has better odds of hitting town.  

Also, if I had to guess, he has a wincon of infecting and killing X many players.  Thats usually how these roles go.

Sanchez rolecopped him

But yeah, not fighting this fight anymore as slappy will likely just mess it up