Oregon Trail Mafia - Settlers and Malf Wins

Pickle Rick

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I mean, I'm still down for that.

Why are you so eager to be eliminated, all of a sudden?

Look back at my posts. I have been hinting that me dying would be a good thing since the beginning. 

No matter how much I want to be town, I'm not. I am by all definitions a threat and achieving my wincon is impossible, especially being outed day 2.

Edited by Slappy Mc

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Look back at my posts. I have been hinting that me dying would be a good thing since the beginning. 

No matter how much I want to be town, I'm not. I am by all definitions a threat and achieving my wincon is impossible, especially being outed day 2.

so... you're just waving the white flag because you're not town?

have you claimed fully, yet? maybe if we understood just how much of a danger you are, some minds would be changed

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

so... you're just waving the white flag because you're not town?

have you claimed fully, yet? maybe if we understood just how much of a danger you are, some minds would be changed

Well you see, I specifically asked for this role in my PM to Pickle before he passed out roles. I was elated when I got the role. Making people die of dysentery should be everyone's dream out on the Oregon trail. I have not waved any white flag. You know what you know because of Sanchez. You also don't know the rest because of him too.

For the rest, out of respect to the hidden mechanics Pickle created and those it could effect, I'll let it stay the way it is.

I was prevented from visiting my target last night, so that's a plus. Also my day 1 target appears to still be alive so that's good. 

5 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Well you see, I specifically asked for this role in my PM to Pickle before he passed out roles. I was elated when I got the role. Making people die of dysentery should be everyone's dream out on the Oregon trail. I have not waved any white flag. You know what you know because of Sanchez. You also don't know the rest because of him too.

For the rest, out of respect to the hidden mechanics Pickle created and those it could effect, I'll let it stay the way it is.

I was prevented from visiting my target last night, so that's a plus. Also my day 1 target appears to still be alive so that's good. 

what you're saying doesnt make much sense to me. You're basically asking to be lynched despite getting the role you supposedly wanted, which should be fun to its own end. You don't want to claim details of your role out of respect, but more than willing to just get lynched instead, which should render it moot (I'm not convinced of this).

also, while dysentery is nice and all, I'm more partial to killing everyone with cholera, personally :)

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

what you're saying doesnt make much sense to me. You're basically asking to be lynched despite getting the role you supposedly wanted, which should be fun to its own end.

also, while dysentery is nice and all, I'm more partial to killing everyone with cholera, personally :)

You guys choose what to do with your votes. I'm playing my role to the best of my abilities. Sometimes dying isn't the end. 

3 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

hes been pushing people to vote him since D1, so his claims now about being outed are BS IMO

Pushing is a little strong for my day 1 comments. Day 2, sure I pushed a little. Its day 3 now and I would say confidently that me dying would be in everyone's best interests.