BDL Discussion Thread 2023

Jlash

43 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

No, i was ready to pick yesterday when people tried to pressure me to pick.  I was looking up pics for Kincaid when Blue decided to do that.  When that happens , and it's been this way for years, i will hold time out of spite

No, go **** yourself. You do not get to blame other people for your own sh!tty behavior. I didn't say a word about you picking until after *Pete* made a comment about waiting on you--not even telling you to pick, just saying we were waiting--an HOUR after you went on the clock and very obviously were just sitting on your time to force someone to trade with you, which you then used that as an excuse to not pick for even longer.

You want to act like a little child mad at mommy and daddy for not giving you candy, fine, burn all the goodwill you have among the league. But don't you dare try to blame anybody else for you doing that. That is entirely on you.

Edited by Blue

ROUND 2 DRAFT GRADES

2.1- Berlin- Deonte Banks CB Maryland

I have Banks at 16 on my BB so this is right where I would take him. He is closer to CB 3 than CB 5 for me. Great pick at the top of Round 2

Grade: A

2.2- Gotham Peter Skoronski IOL Northwestern

I have Skoronski at 18. Which I think is right in his range. I don’t get the top 10 hype for him because i view him as a guard which is where Gotham plans to use him. Love it

2.3 Hungary- Calijiah Kancy DT Pitt

I have Kancy at 32. I don’t get the hype. His is literally smaller than any successful DT in NFL history and has tiny T-Rex arms, but people are just pushing him into the top 10-15 like it ain’t no thang…..nah fam, not me.

Grade: C

2.4- Greenland- Jack Campbell LB Iowa

I have Campbell at 45. If this was 1997 sure, but this is the year of our lord 2023 and Campbell is not great when he has to go backwards. I don’t get it.

Grade: D

2.5- Cuba- Zay Flowers WR BC

I have Zay at 23 so a touch high for my liking, but he is an excellent WR and has flown up the boards, so I like the pick

Grade: B+

2.6- Raleigh- Quentin Johnston WR TCU

I have Johnston at 14, I him and hawed over this pick but Johnston is one 2 big boy WR’s worth a damn in this draft. He’s got flaws, I get it, but has #1 WR potential.

Grade: Abstain

2.7- Greenland- Bryan Breese DT Clemson

I have Breese at 33. He is more potential than production, but I get it. Just not a huge fan

Grade: B

2.8- Gotham- Nolan Smith EDGE Georgia

I have Smith at 17. I love him. Yes he is smaller but is historically fast and is really good against the run for a man that size. I see him as a potential Micah Parsons type move piece. Great pick here.

Grade: A+

2.9- Cuba- Darnell Wright OT Tennessee

I have Wright at 15 and almost took him over Johnston. He is big and moves and is a fantastic RT prospect.

Grade: A+

2.10- Rome- O’Cyrus Torrance G Florida

I have Torrance at 28. So this is right in range and he is the best pure G in the draft. Solid pick

2.11- Lancaster- Jahmyr Gibbs RB Alabama

A versatile back but a little high for me. I have him at 34. Given how the rest of this class has dropped, I think you could have gotten similar type player much later.

Grade: B-

2.12- Seoul- Anton Harrison OT Oklahoma

I have Harrison at 24. A good value at a premium position. Nice

2. 13- Berlin- Darnell Washington TE Georgia

I have Washington at 40 but mostly because TE is like 1 of 2 positions I don’t need. Good value for a more balanced board and insane athletic traits. He is enough of a receiver?

Grade: B+

2.14- Cancun- Michael Mayer TE ND

I have Mayer at 44. More like Michael Meh-yer amiriiiiight?

Grade: B-

2.15- Rome- Dalton Kincaid TE Utah

This pick took too long to make

Grade- F - 

2:16- Seoul- Dawand Jones OT Ohio State

I have Jones at 29, so perfect value. His weight issues are concerning but he is probably the last of the high end tackles.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Blue said:

No, go **** yourself. You do not get to blame other people for your own sh!tty behavior. I didn't say a word about you picking until after *Pete* made a comment about waiting on you--not even telling you to pick, just saying we were waiting--an HOUR after you went on the clock and very obviously were just sitting on your time to force someone to trade with you, which you then used that as an excuse to not pick for even longer.

You want to act like a little child mad at mommy and daddy for not giving you candy, fine, burn all the goodwill you have among the league. But don't you dare try to blame anybody else for you doing that. That is entirely on you.

Lol no. I didn't ask for for a trade yesterday. At all. See how today I tasked for a trade. That's how I ask for trades .  Feel free to go reread the discord and who went from waiting 20 minutes cause Pete is Pete to adding on another 8 hours

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Lol no. I didn't ask for for a trade yesterday. At all. See how today I tasked for a trade. That's how I ask for trades .  Feel free to go reread the discord and who went from waiting 20 minutes cause Pete is Pete to adding on another 8 hours

No, you cut the ******* gaslighting bullsh!t now.

On 4/11/2023 at 2:56 PM, EaglesPeteC said:

@bcb1213holding up the draft? 

im not surprised 😎

On 4/11/2023 at 3:20 PM, bcb1213 said:

and here i was about to pick til i logged in and saw this

I picked at 2:30pm. Bcb posted in Discord at 3:23pm:

bcb1213 — Yesterday at 3:23 PM
We're on a Pete telling me to hurry time out

Claiming I was the reason you were waiting is bull**** and you know it. You were already intentionally holding the draft up by that point and everybody knew it.

Just now, bcb1213 said:

I think you should go reread it then unless you deleted everytime you said go pick and I kept adding an hour every time you said it

Rich coming from somebody who isn't in the Discord and can't check like I can