BDL Discussion Thread 2023

Jlash

26 minutes ago, MD4L said:

In all seriousness, as gameday come closer, I pay more attention to people’s submission of write ups.

Apologies for any communication lapse.

Communication lapse like quoting the wrong post and looking at time stamps? You responded 88 minutes AFTER I expressed annoyance at not receiving an answer for almost a day. So yeah man communication lapse 

Send it me, send it to Scoundrel/MD4L if you play me.  Shouldn’t be that hard.  If you know you won’t be around all weekend, just send it to any of the people active in the discussion thread.  We’ll make sure it gets to the right person. 

5 minutes ago, RedGold said:

Send it me, send it to Scoundrel/MD4L if you play me.  Shouldn’t be that hard.  If you know you won’t be around all weekend, just send it to any of the people active in the discussion thread.  We’ll make sure it gets to the right person. 

It’s as hard as giving the courtesy to respond to a time sensitive question in a timely manner 

There was no one active in the discussion thread dude it was just me posting three time ms in a row wtf 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

It’s as hard as giving the courtesy to respond to a time sensitive question in a timely manner 

There was no one active in the discussion thread dude it was just me posting three time ms in a row wtf 

I will try to make a post from now on.   But Fri 7pm-Sat 1pm.   Not exactly a high time for many on FF.  We all have lives and things we do at night.    If I don’t post and you play me, send it to Scoundrel.   If you don’t play me send it to me.    Even if we don’t do it, we’ll get it to who it needs to go to 

Just now, Whicker said:

Well duh okay because it’s an objective fact man despite what you say 

So first off, cooler heads prevail.

Secondly, we all have lives. My response to your message was because we were getting closer to kickoff. I’m not involved in writeups so getting back to you Saturday was always more likely because you could’ve been gone from then till Tuesday which is life.

Thirdly, replying back to lukic faster than replying to you is not an indication of preference of a person. He lives in a different time zone than all of us and he sent a message less than 24 hours before game day. 

So yes, there was a communication lapse. But putting all the accountability on us like we dislike you or calling us irresponsible is your choice. You could’ve sent a PM to anybody and they would have sent on your behalf.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Whicker said:

The thread is rarely active on Fridays. It’s generally quiet during the season.

I saw your message. I apologize for not dropping all activities because I nor anyone else do anything beyond look at the thread? Really? Who would know you wouldn’t be back until the day after voting?

Theres a discord thread you have access to as well.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MD4L said:

The thread is rarely active on Fridays. It’s generally quiet during the season.

I saw your message. I apologize for not dropping all activities because I nor anyone else do anything beyond look at the thread? Really? Who would know you wouldn’t be back until the day after voting?

Theres a discord thread you have access to as well.

Dude I waited almost a whole day for an answer. I’m not expecting anyone to drop anything. 

Im not a part of discord…..

12 minutes ago, MD4L said:

So first off, cooler heads prevail.

Secondly, we all have lives. My response to your message was because we were getting closer to kickoff. I’m not involved in writeups so getting back to you Saturday was always more likely because you could’ve been gone from then till Tuesday which is life.

Thirdly, replying back to lukic faster than replying to you is not an indication of preference of a person. He lives in a different time zone than all of us and he sent a message less than 24 hours before game day. 

So yes, there was a communication lapse. But putting all the accountability on us like we dislike you or calling us irresponsible is your choice. You could’ve sent a PM to anybody and they would have sent on your behalf.

Fine 

But why would I send a PM? This question is asked like every week and gets an answer every week. It shouldn’t be different for me is the whole entire point 

13 minutes ago, RedGold said:

I will try to make a post from now on.   But Fri 7pm-Sat 1pm.   Not exactly a high time for many on FF.  We all have lives and things we do at night.    If I don’t post and you play me, send it to Scoundrel.   If you don’t play me send it to me.    Even if we don’t do it, we’ll get it to who it needs to go to 

See above