2023 Off-season Talk

Bobby816

3 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

We’re legit only linked to old Packers and I don’t like it one bit. This is not how you win a Super Bowl.

Cobb and Lewis would be relative peanuts if you brought them in. Lewis is an extra tackle and beloved by all the teammates and coaches. Cobb is really solid as a guy off the bench if someone goes down and you need him to start a few games. He had a few big games for us last year with some clutch catches. He can also field punts and has dreamy blue eyes. 

I'm not saying you should bring either in as I don't know your team at all. Just pointing out at this point both the remaining guys bring something to the table while being cheap. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rickyt31 said:

With Rodgers, Lazard,  and Cobb added, I think we'll make Wildcard and reach the next round.  That's about it. 

Last year lazard was our number one a good majority of the games. I think you overpaid for him but he's a really great get when he's your 3rd best WR. We had absolutely no vertical threat when Watson was injured with rookies and washed vets playing big minutes.

Your wr room is twice as good as ours was last year and I can't imagine your TE being worse than tonyan post acl. We had Sammy Watkins playing a decent chunk of snaps..

Our defense was also mediocre the vast majority of the season as well. If you get a top 5 defense and solidify that line.I'd be really excited as a jet fan. 

Edited by PackFan13
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, PackFan13 said:

Last year lazard was our number one a good majority of the games. I think you overpaid for him but he's a really great get when he's your 3rd best WR. We had absolutely no vertical threat when Watson was injured with rookies and washed vets playing big minutes.

Your wr room is twice as good as ours was last year and I can't imagine your TE being worse than tonyan post acl. We had Sammy Watkins playing a decent chunk of snaps..

Our defense was also mediocre the vast majority of the season as well. If you get a top 5 defense and solidify that line.I'd be really excited as a jet fan. 

Good post. 

Jet fans are miserable, man. We should be running through the streets right now. Instead, we’re complaining about the potential 5th WR and 4th TE? Insane.

As a Jets fan, all we want is a Super Bowl and good QB play. We might finally have a chance at both, but god forbid we have to cut Jeff Smith and Jeremy Ruckert. 

Edited by BlaZeN37
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, PackFan13 said:

Cobb and Lewis would be relative peanuts if you brought them in. Lewis is an extra tackle and beloved by all the teammates and coaches. Cobb is really solid as a guy off the bench if someone goes down and you need him to start a few games. He had a few big games for us last year with some clutch catches. He can also field punts and has dreamy blue eyes. 

I'm not saying you should bring either in as I don't know your team at all. Just pointing out at this point both the remaining guys bring something to the table while being cheap. 

Don’t care, don’t want them. This team deals with injuries and depth issues far too much. I don’t want Cobb or Lewis anywhere near my field. Especially to appease a 40 year old Quarterback. But hey what’s done is done.

4 minutes ago, BlaZeN37 said:

Good post. 

Jet fans are miserable, man. We should be running through the streets right now. Instead, we’re complaining about the potential 5th WR and 4th TE? Insane.

As a Jets fan, all we want is a Super Bowl and good QB play. We might finally have a chance at both, but god forbid we have to cut Jeff Smith and Jeremy Ruckert. 

We’re miserable but we should be running through the streets for a WR3?

22 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

I feel like we are going to get him. JD will look bad signing Laz for $10M a year if we don't get AR. 

Rodgers made wishlist for Jets so he will come.  If not, it is okay because Hackett needs a proven physical WR on the roster.