2023 Off-season Talk

Bobby816

2 hours ago, KingOfNewYork said:

I like this debate y’all were having.

However the statement was “if the Jets just got average QB play they’d be contenders”

With a new OC and improved/healthy OL I think Zach can give you average QB play, he’s done it this year though he was extremely inconsistent with it. 

But again we don’t need MVP level, Franchise QB level play. And I’m not sure Rodgers gives us either of those. But he’ll at minimum give us average QB play.

Sorry bud I don't think with the best OL and the best OC is going to make Zach an average QB. From what I saw these last 2 years he is not even a starting QB. That means I have 32 other QB's above him. He has shown NOTHING to even be in the league. I will be mad to even see him on the sidelines in street clothes. I know we are stuck with this bum but if JD even got a 4th round pick for him I would move him. Heck they give me a 5th I might still do it. I also  have no idea what he even does well with besides throwing picks all day long. It use to be his arm but even that looks weak now. The guy throws ducks up in the air to be caught. Zach's true colors came out this year and it was bad. To me he comes off as a spoiled rich kid who things he is good and sucks. He even has the "Not my fault" attitude to do with it. 

As of today the Raiders are still the favorites to get Arron Rodgers, the Jets are  the second in line. THE SAINTS ARE A DISTANT THIRD Please don't ask me any question because I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT GAMBLING

If the Jets get either Carr, Or Rodgers, it will be gang rape NO THANKS

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ekill08x said:

He definitely deserves the chance to compete. The QB1 spot is up for grabs. I still am anxious to see if he makes significant improvements this offseason and how he comes into camp. There was definitely a disconnect but Zach's issues only begin with the OC, they don't stop there.  

I think it trickled down. If the root problem was his connection with MLF then getting a different/better guy in here could help resolve those issues. In turn he plays better and that solves everything else. But he’s gotta do the work and I’m sure he will, he works hard. Just gotta get OC right.

51 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

Sorry bud I don't think with the best OL and the best OC is going to make Zach an average QB. From what I saw these last 2 years he is not even a starting QB. That means I have 32 other QB's above him. He has shown NOTHING to even be in the league. I will be mad to even see him on the sidelines in street clothes. I know we are stuck with this bum but if JD even got a 4th round pick for him I would move him. Heck they give me a 5th I might still do it. I also  have no idea what he even does well with besides throwing picks all day long. It use to be his arm but even that looks weak now. The guy throws ducks up in the air to be caught. Zach's true colors came out this year and it was bad. To me he comes off as a spoiled rich kid who things he is good and sucks. He even has the "Not my fault" attitude to do with it. 

Okay man like we get it already 

1 hour ago, doumeyer said:

As of today the Raiders are still the favorites to get Arron Rodgers, the Jets are  the second in line. THE SAINTS ARE A DISTANT THIRD Please don't ask me any question because I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT GAMBLING

If the Jets get either Carr, Or Rodgers, it will be gang rape NO THANKS

What?

It's amazing how the 49ers have a 3rd string QB that could lead them to the Superbowl. Dude was the last pick of his draft. 

Since LJ isn't happening, I'm looking at Carr or any of the 49ers' QBs. I'm warming up to taking a risk on Jimmy G. I'm not sure if we have a choice. I'm interested in Rodgers if he can give us 2 years. 

31 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

It's amazing how the 49ers have a 3rd string QB that could lead them to the Superbowl. Dude was the last pick of his draft. 

Since LJ isn't happening, I'm looking at Carr or any of the 49ers' QBs. I'm warming up to taking a risk on Jimmy G. I'm not sure if we have a choice. I'm interested in Rodgers if he can give us 2 years. 

Jimmy G is the easiest choice bc he’s a UFA and has ties to our staff.

But I think we want something bigger.

Just now, Bobby816 said:

Jimmy G is the easiest choice bc he’s a UFA and has ties to our staff.

But I think we want something bigger.

Me too, but we're in a tough position. If Rodgers heads to Las Vegas for Adams and Carr goes else where, we have to pick up who we can. In both potential trade market and free agency, who is better than Jimmy G? 

43 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

Brock Purdy is full of it.  He is basically nobody but yet 49ers are still knocking.   Why don't we find someone odd for a change.

1 minute ago, JetsandI said:

Brock Purdy is full of it.  He is basically nobody but yet 49ers are still knocking.   Why don't we find someone odd for a change.

I think his bounce back against Seattle proves he's legit. 

Would be nice to one day have our Joe Burrow and a exciting defense.