TAST Dynasty League Discussion - 2021 season underway

pwny

22 hours ago, husker_vikes3 said:
On 7/22/2020 at 11:25 AM, husker_vikes3 said:

I'm open to trading my mid-round picks to move up in the draft or for future picks

giphy.gif

Also willing to trade Evan Engram for picks this year or next/an RB

Also also willing to trade Keenan Allen for picks this year or next/an RB

15 hours ago, husker_vikes3 said:

Trade!

I send Adam Thielen, Raheem Mostert and 3.1

@klyon7634 sends 1.8, 2021 3rd and Devonta Freeman

Accepted

Very happy with this trade for me. RB has been my big need the last two seasons. Had a RB I liked with the pick but couldn’t pass this deal up. Mostert helps my RB Depth and I have Coleman already so however that backfield works out I should be okay. Traded for Aaron Jones a few months ago. I’m In much better shape now.  Adding Thielen to my already loaded WR core gives me a ton of flexibility. Kupp, Thielen, Metcalf, Lockett, Fitzgerald, Fuller, Jackson, hell even Josh Gordon if he signs somewhere.

Looking to use that WR depth to pickup another RB so if you have a RB for sale shoot me a message. 

Might even be looking to get back into Round 1 here if anyone’s looking to trade out 

15 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Okay, so just giving a head's up, if I come on the clock at any point on Tuesday or Wednesday, I'm likely not going to pick until Wednesday night. Have a very crazy week coming up.

You should be picking today.

And if you want to send in a 1 player board, I will draft the player for you if the aren’t taken right ahead of you.

Edited by pwny
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, ravens_rool28 said:

Aye man your league wont let me draft Higgins or cut a WR to make room for him even with 'extended rosters' smh smh shame yourself. 

Didn’t realize someone was going to need 10 WRs on their roster.