TAST Dynasty League Discussion - 2021 season underway

pwny

I may not have a need another TE....but Asiasi's potential combined with NE and no other competition to speak of (they drafted Keene, but he is note perceived to be more of a blocker that I've heard) made him hard to pass on.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

I may not have a need another TE....but Asiasi's potential combined with NE and no other competition to speak of (they drafted Keene, but he is note perceived to be more of a blocker that I've heard) made him hard to pass on.

it was a good call. He was on a short list of players I wanted but Deejay was #1

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

I was hoping he'd make it to me.

On 7/31/2020 at 3:26 PM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Why did Herndon fall this far? I couldn't believe it. 

I'm a big dummy. I had both Herndon and Ian Thomas on my roster last year. Wish I had released a couple other guys and held onto them going into the off-season. Had too many good TEs, made some horrible choices last year based on trying to win in the short term, and now I have too few good TEs lol.