TAST Dynasty League Discussion - 2021 season underway

pwny

Great job everyone. The entire draft went off with no real hang ups. Hopefully the new setup allows this to be the norm. We’ve never really had an issue with getting the draft done in time, but I know many of you get a little frustrated in years past when it seems we would hit a point where it would take 6 days for 3 picks to go through.

Please begin cutting down towards the roster sizes indicated below. If you are not at those limits as the season grows near, I will have to cut down your roster for you. And I will do it based on how the player performed last season. Which means bad things if you're in a spot like me where you have Damien Harris who only had 1.2 points last year but figures to maybe be a bigger name this year.

Roster size is 20 + 1 TAXI + 3 IR

position limits are on the OP of the draft thread, but are

4 QBs

7 RBs

7 WRs

4 TEs

3 Ks

3 DST

TAXI and IR allow you to go over those limits.

1 Taxi - Rookie or second year player who has not started for you.

3 IR - Player who is on PUP(This only got added because FleaFlicker views it as more severe than Exempt), Covid Exempt, COVID list, or IR.

Division 1
@pwny 
@Glen 
@jcrell623
@JaguarCrazy2832

Division 2
@UofMfan909 
@klyon7634 
@Hagar
@ravens_rool28 

Division 3
@Adrenaline_Flux 
@titans0021 
@mistakey
@husker_vikes3 

Division 4
@BigBillsFan13
@Sauce Castillo 
@jrry32
@clevenowin

Just now, Hagar said:

Yeah, yeah...I can't decide on my last drop... 🤪

I figure this will be the case for a handful of people. And I'm not too worried about someone being one away at this point. But I'd like to see @Glen get that 27 down in range with the others, so I can continue shrinking the rosters allowed in FleaFlicker and feel like we're progressively moving towards the goal.

On 8/13/2020 at 11:18 PM, klyon7634 said:

Looking to move Tyler Lockett. Have both him and DK Metcalf and don’t like having two WRs from same team. Even though it’s my favorite team I still gotta move one and it ain’t gonna be DK

Possibly interested. What do you need?

2 hours ago, pwny said:

I figure this will be the case for a handful of people. And I'm not too worried about someone being one away at this point. But I'd like to see @Glen get that 27 down in range with the others, so I can continue shrinking the rosters allowed in FleaFlicker and feel like we're progressively moving towards the goal.

I'm waiting to see if an injury happens during TC and how the NE QB battle pans out.

On 8/13/2020 at 11:18 PM, klyon7634 said:

Looking to move Tyler Lockett. Have both him and DK Metcalf and don’t like having two WRs from same team. Even though it’s my favorite team I still gotta move one and it ain’t gonna be DK

gimmie lockett

On 8/15/2020 at 6:26 PM, pwny said:

With Corey Davis coming off the PUP my roster is now over the limit as well (I'm also at 22 because I picked up another person since I figured we had time before the final cut down). I'll have it at 20 before whatever date you want us finalized.