TAST Dynasty League Discussion - 2021 season underway

pwny

And it looks we have our list of teams in the playoffs:

@ravens_rool28 - #1 seed - bye (drops to 2 if he somehow loses this week)

@Glen - #2 seed - bye

@IDOG_det - #3 seed

@jrry32 - #4 seed

@UofMfan909 - #5 seed (drops to 6 if he somehow loses this week)

@pwny - #6 seed

Five of these owners have been here since the inaugural season of the league, with jrry having just joined this season.

UofM (2013), RR (2015) and pwny (2016) all hold one league title and are each vying to be the first team in league history to get two.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, pwny said:

And it looks we have our list of teams in the playoffs:

@ravens_rool28 - #1 seed - bye (drops to 2 if he somehow loses this week)

@Glen - #2 seed - bye

@IDOG_det - #3 seed

@jrry32 - #4 seed

@UofMfan909 - #5 seed (drops to 6 if he somehow loses this week)

@pwny - #6 seed

Five of these owners have been here since the inaugural season of the league, with jrry having just joined this season.

UofM (2013), RR (2015) and pwny (2016) all hold one league title and are each vying to be the first team in league history to get two.

I'm like the Bills last year. I'm just happy to be in the playoffs. I know what my fate will be.

8 hours ago, jrry32 said:

I'm like the Bills last year. I'm just happy to be in the playoffs. I know what my fate will be.

This changes based on how Josh Adams does tonight, but the difference in scoring over the course of the season between you and UofM is about 25 points, or ~2 per game. You definitely have a legit chance to pull out a win. Past that, you could match up with Glen’s team, and I’d say he is beatable without Kareem Hunt.

But a tougher road could come too.

On 12/4/2018 at 2:27 AM, pwny said:

So I just looked and apparently I was wrong. With UofM losing, @bakera15 actually gets the tiebreaker and the 6th seed.

I pulled off five straight wins to get back in to the running, and end up with the best non-playoff record. Bleh. 

I deserve it when I can't beat a team starting two players on IR... Goff and Kamara picked a hell of a week to disappear. 

Edited by UofMfan909