Who wins  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• Vikings
    • Giants

16 minutes ago, SkolMasterMN said:

THIS YEAR was supposed to be a rebuilding year. Yet we went 13-4

How was this year a rebuilding year? 

I can't imagine that there's anyone even on the Vikings board that would call what the Vikings were attempting to do this as going into a rebuild

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, SkolMasterMN said:

THIS YEAR was supposed to be a rebuilding year. Yet we went 13-4

Y'all signed Jordan Hicks and Z'Darius Smith, resigned Patrick Peterson and Kirk Cousins, traded for T.J. Hockensen. The team retained aging players like Adam Thielen, Harrison Smith, etc. in key roles. Dalvin Tomlinson and Patrick Peterson have void years on their deals. What about that is a rebuild? You don't normally add and extend 30+ year old players in a rebuilding year. A rebuild would be moving on from guys like Thielen, Smith, Peterson, Kendricks, etc. It wouldn't be rolling with a roster core that's all about 30 years old.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Forge said:

I can't imagine that there's anyone even on the Vikings board that would call what the Vikings were attempting to do this as going into a rebuild

Definitely not a rebuild. I think the expectations were pretty low given how bad the Vikes were at the end of Zimmer’s run and the fact that they hired a very young head coach. I’d be surprised if the Vikes can get back to 12 wins in the next couple of years. I think KOC was essentially hired to guide the team through what was the end of Zimmer’s/Spielman’s team and work towards a rebuild of what the KOC/Kwesi team is to become. Think we start to see that this offseason. 

Playoffs will always be a real possibility as long as Cousins is under center throwing to the receivers he has. But they need a competent defense so Cousins doesn’t have to chase 30+ points every week to win.

Edited by vikingsrule
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

This is pretty sweet.

Between this and his pump fake 5 yards past the LOS, it is evident that this is an incredibly confident Daniel Jones.

Whenever says they enhanced a video, this is all i think of 

Enhance GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

On 1/16/2023 at 4:32 PM, Forge said:

Agreed. Doesn't a franchise need to build something initially and achieve success before they can rebuild anyway?