Chrono Trigger Mafia (Lavos and Magus wins!)

4 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Ah my bad, so deadpulse claimed Magus? Ok, that’s interesting. Be wary of MWill and Deadpulse being in cahoots as Ozzie and Magus, and all their interactions since new day being staged.Just something to keep in mind based on lore and the message I received (which MWill denies but I’m still convinced is him).

I’m clearly gonna have to look through this thread and read some post history as I’m a bit lost.

@Whicker I didn’t message you, although I do have the ability to send messages. So I can confirm at least 2 people, myself + whoever sent me a message (MWill?), has this ability. I also can confirm my target got the only message I’ve sent.

When deadpulse found me, he got a one-shot delayed kill and used it on Ozzie.  So i doubt they are in cahoots.

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

Whicker I have the right to do anything I want. 

Can....you vote for Orca please and thank you?

13 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I am Schala.  I've been the one sending the triple alignment results all game.  I am 100% townie and can only win once all threats to town are gone.

Deadpulse did find me a couple nights ago and I got his wincon as part of my ability.  He can only win with town.

I have not been converted, altered, or had my wincon change. 

Knowing that deadpulse can only win with town, he can't be the threat we are looking for.

That's why I am sticking with Orca.

So, what's the point in him finding you then? What happens once he finds you except for the fact that it activates a killing power of sorts? Where did the blue alignment with hidden vote come from?

11 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Someone sent me a threatening message and made it seem like it came from rmib 

7 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Ah my bad, so deadpulse claimed Magus? Ok, that’s interesting. Be wary of MWill and Deadpulse being in cahoots as Ozzie and Magus, and all their interactions since new day being staged.Just something to keep in mind based on lore and the message I received (which MWill denies but I’m still convinced is him).

Considering he said he can't win with me or that he killed/attempted to kill me last night, that's a bit off the rails.

7 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I’m clearly gonna have to look through this thread and read some post history as I’m a bit lost.

@Whicker I didn’t message you, although I do have the ability to send messages. So I can confirm at least 2 people, myself + whoever sent me a message (MWill?), has this ability. I also can confirm my target got the only message I’ve sent.

So each of you received a message? To my knowledge, nobody has received any type of message until last night...and now you're claiming to have a message send ability?

Why am I being accused here? You do realize that Scoundrel said that you (Josh) had a bomb earlier, right?

On 1/15/2023 at 1:16 PM, Scoundrel said:

Well if it’s Josh he also has a bomb he has yet to use

And who was your target and what was the message?

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Considering he said he can't win with me or that he killed/attempted to kill me last night, that's a bit off the rails.

So each of you received a message? To my knowledge, nobody has received any type of message until last night...and now you're claiming to have a message send ability?

Why am I being accused here? You do realize that Scoundrel said that you (Josh) had a bomb earlier, right?

And who was your target and what was the message?

Huh? I haven’t used a move since halation because it would just alter results for town. I’m stuck with this confuse ability from KSJ. But once an item I give is used I receive a message. Rack never used the sword I gifted him. RMIB used the bomb I gave Josh.

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

So, what's the point in him finding you then? What happens once he finds you except for the fact that it activates a killing power of sorts? Where did the blue alignment with hidden vote come from?

His wincon is keeping Schala alive til the end of the game and there being no threats left to town.  So he meets his wincon. 

Not sure about the blue alignment hidden vote, but I tried to send sanchez a triple result last night and was told I failed.  So they could be related.

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

Huh? I haven’t used a move since halation because it would just alter results for town. I’m stuck with this confuse ability from KSJ. But once an item I give is used I receive a message. Rack never used the sword I gifted him. RMIB used the bomb I gave Josh.

Right, I quoted you saying that everyone knew he had a bomb because you said that he did and gave it to him.