Chrono Trigger Mafia (Lavos and Magus wins!)

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

So far I’m tracking

Heh

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Didn’t he die N1? How’d he get an origin bonus? I’ll be honest I’m lost on the time travel aspect here. And What’s a mop?

He technically "came back" before night. This is a game mechanic question and I certainly wouldn't rule out that he was allowed to use a move on N2 given that he was revealed to be back in the lynch write up I think. He also may not have been able. 

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

So Malf is able to bring “the real Crono” back? 

Not any more, he claims that ability was stolen from him. But yes, that is his claim in regards to what he could originally do. 

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Party member?

Chrono Trigger is an rpg. Some are party members (part of your group that travels through time and fights lavos). They have equipment, skills, etc. They are the "main, main" characters if you will. 

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

So he’s claiming someone else had Halation, swapped him for Crono, and passed the Halatian to you and this endless cycle can continue from player to player should they choose?

He's claiming someone used Halation on him n1 and swapped out his "memories of crono" abillity for Halation. I can confirm that is that the Halation ability does. He passed it to me and I currently have it. Yes, I can pass that one to someone else if I wanted to tonight and I would receive one of their abilities, and then they could pass it on to someone else the following night to receive one of that person's abilities, etc etc. 

• Like 1

Tried my best to read up more closely over lunch. 

Malf seems like the correct choice for tonight but I'm hesitant to jump on board at the moment without having a better idea of the voting rules for this time period. Maybe a more experienced player has an idea what snowball fight means?

Edited by skywindO2

5 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

Tried my best to read up more closely over lunch. 

Malf seems like the correct choice for tonight but I'm hesitant to jump on board at the moment without having a better idea of the voting rules for this time period. Maybe a more experienced player has an idea what snowball fight means?

I don't think that Orca meant anything by that. 

Or it's a super deep cut 

13 minutes ago, Whicker said:

So Malf claims to have revived Dome but Dome knew he was coming back before he was lynched 

No, my revivial power was stolen night 1 by the same move that i used on forge, and that forge will use on someone else

I never used it anyway because I was waiting for a crono flip

15 minutes ago, Whicker said:

So Malf claims to have revived Dome but Dome knew he was coming back before he was lynched 

Just now, Malfatron said:

No, my revivial power was stolen night 1 by the same move that i used on forge, and that forge will use on someone else

I never used it anyway because I was waiting for a crono flip

Let me rephrase. 

Malf claims that there is an ability in the game that revives Crono, yet Dome knew he would come back before he was lynched. Was he told by Nacho to stand by after he died? Certainly not. Was he told that someone else could revive him? Why would he be told that prior to lynch? Is Dome not Crono? Then how did he claim a town character that could get revived? Luck? 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

His discord group revived him or its a delayed onetime revival power (recurring boss)

So you’re going with Dome is a different character and happened to claim a character that a third character has the ability to revive