2022 All-Pros: Kelce & Lane 1st team, 4 more get 2nd

Kiltman

So the players voted Slay 1st team AP, but not at least 2nd team on this list? At least we know who the players respect the most! 

Glad Reddick got some kind of acknowledgedment 2nd team for his season. DE with Bosa, Garrett, Parsons is a tough group to Crack.  

Edited by Nabbs4u

2 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

So the players voted Slay 1st team AP, but not at least 2nd team on the list? At least we know who the players respect the most! 

Glad Reddick got some kind of acknowledgedment 2nd team for his season. DE with Bosa, Garrett, Parsons is a tough group to Crack.  

Parsons was a ghost for a lot of the second half of the season. 

4 hours ago, Daimonas said:

Parsons was a ghost for a lot of the second half of the season. 

I argued that point in the Gen Thread and was blasted.

Parsons had 6 2 sack games , ended up with 13.5 ! Meaning in 9 games, he was shut out!.

Now sacks are most definitely not the only important stat, he is a absolute beast but yes, getting way overrated like Diggs IMO.

Lane made him his *****, both times he's faced him.

9 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

There's no chance JB comes back? Even with Howie's magic? I know CJGJ and Hurts need their bags but I really wanted to keep JB also somehow 

Same but can’t pay everyone. And he’s going to want to cash in one more big paycheck. I don’t doubt Howie magic but having to replace some key positions or give 2nd contracts to a few guys is going to be expensive. Teams will be lining up for Bradberry. Someone’s going to go over the top and get him. He put himself in a tremendous position personally. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

There's no chance JB comes back? Even with Howie's magic? I know CJGJ and Hurts need their bags but I really wanted to keep JB also somehow 

The way he interacts during lockerroom interviews here lately,  I doubt it very seriously.  I know he's not known for being personable but damn it looks like he's pissed off being a Eagle.

Or at the very least upset every other player on Defense is getting thier props/hype but him. Hopefully this 2nd AP lightens things up. Watch his last interview,  PE.com.

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1

On 1/14/2023 at 12:27 PM, Jroc04 said:

Same but can’t pay everyone. And he’s going to want to cash in one more big paycheck. I don’t doubt Howie magic but having to replace some key positions or give 2nd contracts to a few guys is going to be expensive. Teams will be lining up for Bradberry. Someone’s going to go over the top and get him. He put himself in a tremendous position personally. 

Yeah you're probably right

On 1/14/2023 at 12:35 PM, Nabbs4u said:

The way he interacts during lockerroom interviews here lately,  I doubt it very seriously.  I know he's not known for being personable but damn it looks like he's pissed off being a Eagle.

Or at the very least upset every other player on Defense is getting thier props/hype but him. Hopefully this 2nd AP lightens things up. Watch his last interview,  PE.com.

Yeah I can see the fans overlooking him. Most fans like all the flashy stuff. I like the dogs. The silent killers are always some of my favorite players. 

I will watch that interview. I really hope that's just him being him and not him hating it here

• Like 1