Total Control Mock Draft 2023 - Discussion

Deadpulse

4 minutes ago, eaglesfan0075 said:

Hey guys, wanted to introduce myself to the forum. 

My friend @downundermike let me know about this Total Control Mock Draft. We've been active members on the Eagles Message Board for years.

I was part of something similar (albeit not at the same level of detail as this mock) on the EMB for years and would be interested in joining if there's an opening?

I was told that you might need someone to fill in for Dallas or another team?

@ny92mike

4 hours ago, ny92mike said:

Kenny Golloday was the only head scratcher for me.

He was over paid by the Giants by that stupid general manager of ours, thank god he is gone.  But he did absolutely nothing to help the team out.  We were starting players well below his talent level because he just refused to play or something it's the weirdest thing I've ever seen in football.  

Maybe I'm wrong but I just can't imagine any team giving him another chance after his performance with us.  So glad the team released him IRL.  

Daboll just didn't seem to like any of the WRs that were already on the roster. Even Slayton had to work his way in while guys like Hodgins, James, etc. were on the field.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, eaglesfan0075 said:

Hey guys, wanted to introduce myself to the forum. 

My friend @downundermike let me know about this Total Control Mock Draft. We've been active members on the Eagles Message Board for years.

I was part of something similar (albeit not at the same level of detail as this mock) on the EMB for years and would be interested in joining if there's an opening?

I was told that you might need someone to fill in for Dallas or another team?

Welcome to the forum and to this mock draft.  Apologies for not posting sooner but just got home.

I've got 3 teams that if they don't reply back by tomorrow, I'd be happy to give you one of them.

Appreciate you joining I'll message you as soon as I have a team to give you.

Also, shout out to @downundermike for bringing in new members to the forum and to this.

Thanks

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Welcome to the forum and to this mock draft.  Apologies for not posting sooner but just got home.

I've got 3 teams that if they don't reply back by tomorrow, I'd be happy to give you one of them.

Appreciate you joining I'll message you as soon as I have a team to give you.

Also, shout out to @downundermike for bringing in new members to the forum and to this.

Thanks

I know one other guy I should invite. Maybe a couple actually. Believe it or not, they're currently hosting something similar on another forum. Not as fancy for FA, that's for sure. Just bids out in the open, must top current offer by 10%, then wait 24 hours to see if anyone ups the bid. But the principles are the same otherwise.

Your model for FA definitely takes the cake Mike. The downside is it's a lot of work for you. So nothing's perfect I guess?

Just now, RTTRUTH said:

I know one other guy I should invite. Maybe a couple actually. Believe it or not, they're currently hosting something similar on another forum. Not as fancy for FA, that's for sure. Just bids out in the open, must top current offer by 10%, then wait 24 hours to see if anyone ups the bid. But the principles are the same otherwise.

Your model for FA definitely takes the cake Mike. The downside is it's a lot of work for you. So nothing's perfect I guess?

Appreciate it.

I'll have a few spots it's looking like.  Giving these guys until tomorrow afternoon to respond.  That at least gives the new guys a chance to put bids in for this upcoming round.

If I have to replace NE I'm also going to need to find a commish.  I typically like to have that person be a mod, but really just need someone that understands the guidelines and that will be an active member in the discussion thread.  Any help beyond that would be a bonus.

So if anyone that meets these requirements please message me.

37 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

If I have to replace NE I'm also going to need to find a commish.  I typically like to have that person be a mod, but really just need someone that understands the guidelines and that will be an active member in the discussion thread.  Any help beyond that would be a bonus.

So if anyone that meets these requirements please message me.

I mean I'm usually around. But also one of the newer members. And basically ****e if the question is about excel. So call me plan C ?

• Like 1