Divisional Round GDT: Cowboys @ 49ers - Keep it Rolling

D82

3 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

See my previous post on previouspage.

I'm wouldn't say rattled, but maybe that is part of it. I can only go off of what those Xs are doing post snap...and on these swings to the edges, the receivers are running lazy, which typically you see when they are waiting for the moment to engage a block. As if the play design is intended for a short flare, swing, or screen. 

Which makes total sense against a blitz heavy D. But this D is not blitz heavy. They get their pressure with their down 4 and dare you to throw into their zone coverage. And zone coverage itself is never an ideal situation to throw short passes to the edge. You won't gain enough yards in 3 plays to make a first down.

That all being said..it is totally plausible for Dak to be shaken. Two picks, tight game, big stage, I mean, definitely a recipe to be shaken or rattled....

Man they got lucky giving that size of a cushion on 3rd and medium. I don't understand the intention there, but I also don't get paid to study 30hours of film. So I guess, since it worked, they know how to give Brock some struggles in decision making.

But when I saw that cushion I almost closed my eyes to avoid watching a train wreck..

D Law is playing a great game... huge play  those are the plays that were kilning us earlier in year.  And DLaw stops SF.   Okay...  we used the short passing game as a run game.. what will here...

NO.... need to move up and catch that...   inside the 10 is not good for our O...  totally limits what we will do offensively.