Divisional Round GDT: Cowboys @ 49ers - Keep it Rolling

D82

1 hour ago, The_Slamman said:

Quick question to all the Dak homers… you guys have got to feel GREAT about winning this game, right?  He’s going against a third string, rookie QB.  Surely, Dak, the $50m/yr QB can lift his team over Mr. Irrelevant, right?

You’ve watched enough football to know games aren’t QB vs QB. Let’s not be so cliche and irrational. The amusement you find in trying to antagonize your own team’s fanbase is dumb. 
I mean really… can you not just enjoy the fact your team is in the divisional round with a chance to move on to the conference championship? Come on lol. 

I mean are you really going to pretend like the Niners haven’t been hands down one of the best overall teams this year? For the sake of pushing your agenda before the game is even played? Despite the fact that Purdy and his team have won 11 in a row? And yet it would be a total indictment of Dak personally if his team were to fall short regardless of anything that may or may not actually go on in the game? That’s impressively ridiculous.

Think you’re confusing the word ‘homer’ with ‘realist’. 

Edited by NoFlyZone

The 49ers are probably the hottest team in the NFL right now with a winning streak of 11. We are underdogs in this game. We’ll have to win on the west coast. Perhaps off seasons in oxnard help us in this one. I’m predicting a loss here though. Not sure how anyone can predict a win against the 9ers at this point. Having said that if we win here we have a great shot at a SB appearance. We are guaranteed to play an NFC East opponent for the conference championship

49ers 31 Dal 24

• Like 1

7 hours ago, The_Slamman said:

Quick question to all the Dak homers… you guys have got to feel GREAT about winning this game, right?  He’s going against a third string, rookie QB.  Surely, Dak, the $50m/yr QB can lift his team over Mr. Irrelevant, right?

If it were a debate about which is the better QB, yeah..absolutely.

But there’s 52 other guys involved and a great coach on the opposite side. So we’ll see what happens. 

I swear to god, Dak could win the Super Bowl and I fully expect you to come on here and talk about how aren’t impressed.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, DaBoys said:

The 49ers are probably the hottest team in the NFL right now with a winning streak of 11. We are underdogs in this game. We’ll have to win on the west coast. Perhaps off seasons in oxnard help us in this one. I’m predicting a loss here though. Not sure how anyone can predict a win against the 9ers at this point. Having said that if we win here we have a great shot at a SB appearance. We are guaranteed to play an NFC East opponent for the conference championship

49ers 31 Dal 24

Feel pretty similarly. Really wish we could have avoided the 49ers somehow. If we can win the turnover battle, we might have a shot.

Edited by Nextyearfordaboyz

He also going against CMC, Kittles and Deebo, not to mention a Top 3 Defense , but I see what you doing 🤦‍♂️