TMNT Mafia - Footclan and Friends wins

Slappy Mc

7 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

confirmed serial killer that shouldn't have been pardoned at all.

it's a numbers game at this point. why are you pressing so hard to save him, anyway?

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Because lynching him today loses the game for Town and you very well know that.

Here's how this plays out, @Whicker: Town votes out one of Dome or Deadpulse today. Ragnarok kills one of me or Nacho tonight. We vote out whichever of Dome or Deadpulse we didn't vote out the Day before, Ragnarok kills the other of me or Nacho that Night if game is still going. If game is still going after that, Rags gets voted out.

I'm willing to die to ensure a Town win. Is Nacho?

I love you both. I understand what you’re both saying. 

@kingseanjohn@The Orca @Daboyle @wolfeyestrk

What do you all think about this?

1 minute ago, Deadpulse said:

if it is indeed 6/3/1 right now, and say you do lynch scum and leave the SK, two more town die that night and we are at 4/2/1. Then say you are lucky and lynch scum again, and lose 2 town again and its 2/1/1. You lynch Rags and 1 more town death and its 1/1. 

So what are you suggesting?

one mis lynch that isnt scum and town loses also, @Blue betting on a perfect lynch rest of the way?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

honestly fmp blue/deadpulselook like they're all desperately falling over to bus eachother knowing that they win anyway.

meanwhile i know someone helped ragnarok survive the lynch so he had to have been aligned with someone, even if it wasn't that way initially.

?????????

not lynching him loses the game for town, and you very well know that. there's 10 players - lynching ragnarok now stops the bleeding. last i checked their are 4 turtles and one's dead so ideally it would be a 5:3 ratio tomorrow. how does that in any capacity "lose the game for town"? know something we don't you want to share??

how do you go from "we can't trust anything ragnarok says" at the beginning of the day to trusting he'll kill on command for us? 😂

again, do you know something about him that we don't? did you recruit him, perhaps?

flail harder, scum.

I know I'm Town, which is we go by Whicker's cleared list, means you three MUST be Mafia. Which means I know you're lying about having a one-shot ability. There's no reason anyone would have pardoned a confirmed Indy.

But we don't need to know that to know that you're doing is a game-losing move for Town. 10 alive, 6 Town and 3 Mafia. If we kill the Indy, Mafia kills, it's 5 Town and 3 Mafia the next Day. One mislynch and scum kill the following Night, it's 3 Town and 3 Mafia, Mafia win.

All Mafia needs is one mislynch whether we kill Ragnarok today or not. One. You are already trying to set me up as that mislynch. And that's assuming he doesn't survive the lynch again and kills Town again, because if he doesn't die, then this was LyLo and Town lost. No Townie with a brain would be arguing to lynch Ragnarok today. I don't think you're this stupid.

2 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

one mis lynch that isnt scum and town loses also, @Blue betting on a perfect lynch rest of the way?

I've literally laid it out here. Town knows for a fact that you and Dome are scum, if there's any question about whether it's me or Nacho is the final one, look at which of us is actually trying to help Town here.

Just now, Whicker said:

6/3/1 is more or less the confirmed ratio. 

If we lynch Rags and he dies then it’ll be 5/3 and we still have to lynch perfectly. 

Regardless we must lynch perfectly which is quite absurd considering we’ve lynched zero town 

someone saved rags tho. if he started alone im not seeing who would've done that unless he was converted in some respect

So I know what I think but I really need to hear from my happy townie group. They are the only ones who can change my mind

I ended up not traveling today so I will be tomorrow. I will be as active as I can. I’m not losing this game if I can help it 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blue said:

flail harder, scum.

lol projecting scum - classic

I know I'm Town, which is we go by Whicker's cleared list, means you three MUST be Mafia. Which means I know you're lying about having a one-shot ability. There's no reason anyone would have pardoned a confirmed Indy.

But we don't need to know that to know that you're doing is a game-losing move for Town. 10 alive, 6 Town and 3 Mafia. If we kill the Indy, Mafia kills, it's 5 Town and 3 Mafia the next Day. One mislynch and scum kill the following Night, it's 3 Town and 3 Mafia, Mafia win.

All Mafia needs is one mislynch whether we kill Ragnarok today or not. One. You are already trying to set me up as that mislynch. And that's assuming he doesn't survive the lynch again and kills Town again, because if he doesn't die, then this was LyLo and Town lost. No Townie with a brain would be arguing to lynch Ragnarok today. I don't think you're this stupid.

i am very good at mafia math, true. 5-3 is not a loss though by any stretch. lylo, sure, but not a loss. with a good amount of cleared players which we apparently have, its actually close to a town autowin. not lynching ragnarok  however leads to two town potentially dying each night, which we would have no hope to outpace as town. i would like to think you're not stupid to not see this, but honestly, if that were the case you wouldn't even be advocating against it. i cannot see how a town player would not get the simple math behind ragnarok needing to be lynched asap.

this puts aside the fact ragnarok appears to have been aided by someone else. if he wasnt aligned with someone before, im thinking he probably is now

5 minutes ago, Blue said:

There's zero evidence anyone but Ragnarok's role saved Rags.

my evidence says otherwise.

he only kills. he has no other ability. i know you're scum and want to keep him alive so you can win with him (perhaps even the one who pardoned him), so you'll try to deny this as much as you can but i 100% know ragnarok has no such power