TMNT Mafia - Footclan and Friends wins

Slappy Mc

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

What does the poisen rat do?

it killed deadpulse. i told him not to touch it because there was no reason to touch it and nothing good could come from touching it and we had close to an autowin if he doesnt touch it but he stumbled back into scum chat after going awol for over 24 hours and touched it

smh

• Like 1

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

it killed deadpulse. i told him not to touch it because there was no reason to touch it and nothing good could come from touching but he stumbled back into scum chat after going awol for over 24 hours and touched it

smh

I would feel sorry for you if not for *waves hands at last three Day phases*

(for the record the whole reason i claimed vengeful was to save both ragnarok and deadpulse/dome. @Whicker clutched it out voting out ragnarok.

yes it was very convenient that you happened to have the exact abilities to justify a lynch on Ragnarok, who was clearly not Mafia, and you, who was clearly Mafia and trying to steer the vote away from your teammates

you were right and wrong about my strategy ultimately, but close enough.

we win if ragnarok doesnt die. i am 90% sure of this.

thought we would win anyway but alas

We'll have to ask Rags after the game but we lynch Dome that Day, he can't roleblock me or Ragnarok that Night, Rags likely tries to NK you or Deadpulse, and we're in roughly the same spot we are now.

Just now, Blue said:

We'll have to ask Rags after the game but we lynch Dome that Day, he can't roleblock me or Ragnarok that Night, Rags likely tries to NK you or Deadpulse, and we're in roughly the same spot we are now.

Oh and Rags probably gets the Vig shot that took out Dome so he dies anyways.