TMNT Mafia - Footclan and Friends wins

Slappy Mc

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

I really don’t think you’re sorry. 

this hurts me on a personal level

This **** happens every game. MWil randomly killing Skywind. Orca randomly no killing the same night as a mass roleblock. Scum are made powerful by host because it’s more fun or thematic or whatever and then they get lucky on top and then they strut around like they played well and they deserved to win. I don’t care if this is a silly forum game but this is the game I won for town. I really don’t care that you’re going to actually win. I won. I got you all. I ****ed you all up. But since that isn’t “true” there really isn’t a point to playing mafia anymore. I try my hardest every single game to make the best decisions and it just rewards with more frustration despite my knowing I’m making good calls. It’s just not worth it anymore 

you are town mvp this game for sure. you got us and i have the utmost respect for the game that you played.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I'm guessing it was 5 mafia and Nacho can't die until the last one left goes first and then he gives up 

That would mean initial setup was 5 Mafia, 2 Indy who can both kill at least once, and 11 Town with Mafia having a factional kill and a godfather who can't be killed until his entire faction is dead. In which case **** this game that's ridiculously unfair to Town.