Super Bowl LVII - Philadelphia vs Kansas City

Leader

2 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

By the book it was the correct call. He did grab him for a split second....just think it wasn't egregious enough to call it in THAT moment. It was a split second and the ball was badly overthrown anyway. Game was great with the top 2 teams going back and forth with very little flags/refs getting in the way. Should have been 38-35 Chiefs with about 1:50 left and 1 timeout for Philly with a chance to tie or win at the end

Now we gonna hear all week about the call instead of the game

exactly what I said at the party I was at.  

Also, was that 13 yard throw by Hurts at the end of the game the weakest Hail Mary of all time?

Just now, Striker said:

Anyone who uses cope unironically should just be an auto-ignore.

He's on my ignore but I have to check what he said sometimes just to see how much he's going off about Gute when we aren't playing. He must have made 30+ posts about it today lol. 

Still think he's just trolling and loling at everyone clapping back at him.

• Like 1

Just now, squire12 said:

The grab occurred before the ball was thrown.  

I know, just saying that I don't think he even comes up with that regardless

I now wish we got Cheffers calling the NFCCG in 2020 instead of Clete Blakeman. Bucs might've been flagged for defensive holding at least 7 times if so!

2 minutes ago, Norm said:

You should see him when it's a regular Sunday and a bunch of teams are playing. It's hilarious, every player on every team that did something good is bc Gute sucks balls.

this is the whey.

Gute does suck sweaty balls.

I don't wish Gute ill will or his familie's lively hood, but he needs to leave -  Immediately, same with Ball.

1 minute ago, Norm said:

He's on my ignore but I have to check what he said sometimes just to see how much he's going off about Gute when we aren't playing. He must have made 30+ posts about it today lol. 

Still think he's just trolling and loling at everyone clapping back at him.

I still don't ignore anyone.  Sometimes someone has a take that I agree with.  Even @Outpost31.  🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Also, was that 13 yard throw by Hurts at the end of the game the weakest Hail Mary of all time?

If I wasn’t so pissed off about this game I’d be watching that Hurts throw on repeat loling all the time.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I was honestly surprised they didn’t try something for the sideline. Obviously a lot of risk, but Elliott has the leg.