Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

8 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

Capt Kirk still laying eggs on Monday Night ( 0 for 9 !! -how is that possible ? ) and with a Championship on the line. Hope the Vikes like what they are getting for the $84 mill. !! I love it ! Once a bum, always a bum .:D :D :D

Haskins vs Green Bay 16 / 27 170 yds 1 TD 1 Intercept

Cousins vs Green Bay 16 / 31 122 yds 1 TD 1 intercept

Haskins is a LOT cheaper. !

Not like there are 52 other guys playing the game just on his team, not to mention those on the other team. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RSkinGM said:

Switch the two Q Bs and Minny wins the game . Sometimes , a lot of times , it is the quarterback ! I'm just thrilled we're not stuck with that fake all for me loser .

And switch the running backs and the Vikings win the game. I mean really, the reason the Packers won was bc they had Aaron Jones and the Vikings didn’t have Dalvin Cook. I should know, I lost in the Fantasy Football semifinals bc I didn’t have Dalvin Cook.

10 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

Switch the two Q Bs and Minny wins the game . Sometimes , a lot of times , it is the quarterback ! I'm just thrilled we're not stuck with that fake all for me loser .

So instead we paid almost as much guaranteed money, traded away valuable pieces to get essentially the same QB, but also older.  I get the decision to move on from Cousins, even though the contract situation was handled terribly, but to double down on an aging veteran and give away almost the exact same contract as well as assets still baffles me.  

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

His team won the game . He's a winner, Cousins is a loser. 

You must think the almost 100 yards extra in the passing game is meaningless.O.o

Again, Packers won bc of their running back. The Vikings didn't have their great running back and they lost. 

They’ll both be in the playoffs - hell of a lot better than where the Redskins are. Hopefully, Dalvin Cook is back for the Vikings in the Playoffs. I'd love to see them play again when Cook is out there.

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

Again, Packers won bc of their running back. The Vikings didn't have their great running back and they lost. 

They’ll both be in the playoffs - hell of a lot better than where the Redskins are. Hopefully, Dalvin Cook is back for the Vikings in the Playoffs. I'd love to see them play again when Cook is out there.

Cousins woulda lost it with Gayle Sayers and Jim Brown in the his backfield . He's mentally flawed in big game . just shrinks away .