Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

15 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Yeah, I figured that. I’d love to trade a mid round pick for him!

You know what, he may be a cap casualty. His contract has an out this year and he’s due $11 million.

He’s 33-years old too. If we trade for him or signed him, we should still draft a mid round LB to develop behind him as he’s likely only going to play a few more years.

Absolutely! But it's a hell of a stop gap too!

• Like 1

Dolphins owner may be in BIG trouble. 

"Stephen Ross was reported in Nov. 2019 to have invested into a sports gambling startup as part of a $17.5M fundraising round. If an NFL team owner is investing in sports gambling while incentivizing his head coach to lose games, that's a gigantic issue."

This is Chicago Black Sox level corruption.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, e16bball said:

Kevin O’Connell about to be coaching Kirk Cousins. If they blow up together, a lot of heads will explode in this fanbase — half of them because of Cousins, half of them because of O’Connell. 

I expect them too. I’m a huge fan of them both. Kirk really can’t blow up too more than he already has other than being a little bit better at the end of halves and games.

The Vikings need to get Danielle Hunter healthy - he was greatly missed this year - and draft a DE to start opposite him in round 1. They get that and their D will be better to go with their great offense.

Then, If Rodgers leaves the Packers, the Vikings will win the NFCN.