Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

13 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Brady is back 

Excited 2018 Nfl GIF by New England Patriots

It’s not going to end well again. I don’t think the Bucs are going to be built even as well as they were last year. I guess it remains to be seen but I don’t see them making the Super Bowl.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

It’s not going to end well again. I don’t think the Bucs are going to be built even as well as they were last year. I guess it remains to be seen but I don’t see them making the Super Bowl.

Yep. Images of Brady being hauled off the field like Theismann or Alex smith will be the final sad memory of him. Or maybe a sad shell of a man, broken and dejected with head down walking into the sunset like Unitas with the Chargers.

Maybe Brady and Arians are fighting on the sidelines as each blames the other for their problems, with Brady knocking the old man out on national television.

I wonder if this changes Ali Marpet's mind about retiring?

Edited by MacDog
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

would you ( not you, the board, fandom ) like him over from Wentz he came ?

Great question. I think a) his price might be steeper, but who knows and b) he needs a new contract which ties you to him longer unless you wanna play the tag game. Or you treat it as a one year rental. I'd have to see what he goes for. I am a fan of his, but I dunno how much it moves the needle one way or the other. 

• Like 1