Red Dead Redemption II Mafia - Game Over - Pinkertons and Dutch Wins!

Daboyle

6 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Idk I think it's kind of the safe move. We know that you, he, and Llama account for 3. If you are scum and at that point Llama was looking like the lynch and would flip town, it makes sense to leave a 4th action there to account for the scum redirect. In reality, if Whicker is scum redirector, then it would be that there were actually only 3 visitors but he just upped the number to 4 to account for the scenario where we find out that Llama is, in fact, town. Does that make sense?

The safe move would have been to claim a move not on mwil…

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Honestly **** it. For now I'm staying on @gopherwrestler until he gives us something because it's really just ridiculous at this point. He's been on multiple times yesterday and consistently refused to give any info. It's really annoying and if he is town, it's just making it harder for town to win.

He was last online 2 hours ago, LOL.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Right, but what I'm saying is, he claimed before Llama. He had to have known about me, Pickle, and him...and then yeah I suppose he ups it to 4.

Do we even want to attempt to reconcile Orca's claim(s) or not even go down that rabbit hole?

Also, you're right about the claim order. Went back and checked, I misremembered. 

I mean I don't think it's bad to talk about the Orca stuff but because of the whole debacle, I feel personally like it's hard to glean truth from fiction there, making it difficult for me to accept a lot of the claims outside of his confirmed alignment cop role.

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Also, you're right about the claim order. Went back and checked, I misremembered. 

I mean I don't think it's bad to talk about the Orca stuff but because of the whole debacle, I feel personally like it's hard to glean truth from fiction there, making it difficult for me to accept a lot of the claims outside of his confirmed alignment cop role.

Just trying to sort through the N1 and N2 no kills and rationalize/reconcile it with his claim on being hit N2 as opposed to everything else.

On 2/4/2023 at 6:28 PM, Daboyle said:

@Pickle Rick - Died N4 (Reverend Swanson, Doctor (Odd Night), Van Der Linde Gang-Aligned)

On 2/4/2023 at 6:28 PM, Daboyle said:

TheKillerNacho - Lynched D2 (Sadie Adler, Bodyguard (Even Night), Van Der Linde Gang-Aligned)

@rackcs we also have protectors to consider here...but then N2 wouldn't factor in with Nacho as the vote.

I think Whicker's vote-lines before yesterday are the most condemning to be honest.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

But he's not, he's a jailer. I do agree with the Josh bus of Forge as a major possibility. What are the odds he happened to block scum twice with Forge's odd night lining up with Josh's?

I just picked the top guys you guys were looking toward. I was just trying to help so excuse me.

17 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Honestly **** it. For now I'm staying on @gopherwrestler until he gives us something because it's really just ridiculous at this point. He's been on multiple times yesterday and consistently refused to give any info. It's really annoying and if he is town, it's just making it harder for town to win.

I’m not the most useless!

Just now, JoshstraDaymus said:

I just picked the top guys you guys were looking toward. I was just trying to help so excuse me.

Mentally processing out loud. The discussion was between you, Whicker, Gopher, and BCB, so I did go back and look at your immediate claims and reconcile things...I think you're a distant 4th here in the suspicion list.

• Like 1

Ultimately too, pending Gopher's claim, Whicker would get us the most information. If he's telling the truth, there's a scum redirect still in play and then it's either Josh or BCB. If he's lying, he's the scum redirect, and we go Malfatron tomorrow and win.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Mentally processing out loud. The discussion was between you, Whicker, Gopher, and BCB, so I did go back and look at your immediate claims and reconcile things...I think you're a distant 4th here in the suspicion list.

Ah the white ribbon Danno