Red Dead Redemption II Mafia - Game Over - Pinkertons and Dutch Wins!

Daboyle

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

So we gonna lose our town cop and protector variant to quackery lmao

At least we will know who the scum are 

Town cop? Where is that coming from?

Just now, The Orca said:

Again...cause you don't lynch the one ducking character 100% for sure is town. Hide my actual role, lives, and scum hunting move from mafia

I honestly feel like it would make perfect sense for Arthur to not even be town, providing that you are Arthur. Anyone who has played the game knows that he and Dutch certainly don't see eye-to-eye by the end of the game. And town is Van Der Linde.

• Like 1

Just now, The Orca said:

Again...cause you don't lynch the one ducking character 100% for sure is town. Hide my actual role, lives, and scum hunting move from mafia

Dude. Arthur isn’t Dutch. This argument would resonate a bit more (but even then not guaranteed) if you were Dutch van der Linde aka leader of the van der Linde gang. But Arthur’s story is literally him breaking from the Gang. Even IF Butters himself were to guarantee Arthur in the game, he would still make sense as a 3rd party as well as town 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Dude. Arthur isn’t Dutch. This argument would resonate a bit more (but even then not guaranteed) if you were Dutch van der Linde aka leader of the van der Linde gang. But Arthur’s story is literally him breaking from the Gang. Even IF Butters himself were to guarantee Arthur in the game, he would still make sense as a 3rd party as well as town 

Yeah he’s not Dutch that much I’m certain of. Also:

7b2pby.jpg

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Dutch isnt the main character Dummy Feeling Dumb GIF

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Town cop? Where is that coming from?

I honestly feel like it would make perfect sense for Arthur to not even be town, providing that you are Arthur. Anyone who has played the game knows that he and Dutch certainly don't see eye-to-eye by the end of the game. And town is Van Der Linde.

He claimed alignment compare and used it on you and him, this clearing you