Red Dead Redemption II Mafia - Game Over - Pinkertons and Dutch Wins!

Daboyle

While yesterday didn’t go the way they hoped, the Van Der Linde gang was feeling confident in their ability to remove the Pinkerton threat hanging over their shoulders. They noticed a man who didn’t look quite right and decided he was the next person to remove from the equation. 

As they started to surround him, they noticed this man appeared a little too smug for his own good. One of the gang members snarled, “I don’t like the looks of you, partner, you must be the rat” before they all shot the smug man. As the man fell, they noticed what appeared to be a Pinkerton Agency badge hanging from his jacket.

@Forge 2.0 is dead. He was Agent Milton, Roleblocker (Odd), Pinkerton-Aligned.

MOVES ARE DUE 10:30PM ET.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Llamalover said:

That still doesn’t explain how I got roleblocked last night or who redirected Mwil, so I’m thinking there may be one more.

Use your best judgment. I don't want to give scum a gameplan of what we're doing. However, at 1031 tell us what you planned to do. Under no circumstances give us your result until day begins 

• Like 1

The gang was feeling positive after killing Agent Milton, but they knew the threat wasn’t over yet. One of the men standing around decided to take a risk and take a man out of the occasion, one he thought seemed a little off. The loud Irishman did just enough to draw his ire and has paid the price with his life. When the shot rang out, nobody knew who it came from but they knew that the man who was just killed was a loyal member of the Van Der Linde Gang 'til the end.

@Llamalover is dead. He was Sean MacGuire, 2-Shot Redirector, Van Der Linde Gang-Aligned.

DAY 6 HAS OFFICIALLY BEGUN!

D6 WILL END THURSDAY AT 10PM ET.