Red Dead Redemption II Mafia - Game Over - Pinkertons and Dutch Wins!

Daboyle

9 minutes ago, Malfatron said:
1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

@MWil23 did you kill llama last night?

A lot of answers but mwil didnt answer this

Yeah, I killed him. Sorry Llama...and Rack.

Uh Oh Oops GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

I had to be certain that he was telling the truth. When Forge didn't flip odd block and even redirect, I had to figure out whether he was potentially also the scum redirect and get us to an endgame PoE on you.

9 hours ago, Daboyle said:

The gang was feeling positive after killing Agent Milton, but they knew the threat wasn’t over yet. One of the men standing around decided to take a risk and take a man out of the occasion, one he thought seemed a little off. The loud Irishman did just enough to draw his ire and has paid the price with his life. When the shot rang out, nobody knew who it came from but they knew that the man who was just killed was a loyal member of the Van Der Linde Gang 'til the end.

@Llamalover is dead. He was Sean MacGuire, 2-Shot Redirector, Van Der Linde Gang-Aligned.

DAY 6 HAS OFFICIALLY BEGUN!

D6 WILL END THURSDAY AT 10PM ET.

Yeah, I decided to take a risk and was wrong.

Yeah I didn't realize it at first but after re-reading the writeup I read what happened. Obviously I ain't none too thrilled with my brother being put down like a dog in the dirt but until these gotdam Pinkertons are dealt with, I got no choice but to partner up with that crooked, low-down scoundrel.

@rackcs @bcb1213

You guys are the two I trust most as Town. There are 7 left I believe:

Us 3, Gopher, Whicker, Josh, and Malf

Malfatron is clearly the scum GF.

That said, with Llama flipping Town and 2 shot redirect with his move failing, we have to reconcile that scum has a redirect in play, as I was redirected to Pickle the same night Llama's move redirecting me to Malfatron failed.

So, the question is, do we risk trying to vote Malfatron, who is scum, with him potentially not dying, then if we are right great but if we're wrong, he gets off a kill tonight and we're right back to best case scenario being 6-2 again tomorrow.

@JoshstraDaymusCC'd Forge resulting in his death, but it is PLAUSIBLE that he went for a bus/clear...I still am with Rack, I would have just let Llama die yesterday and stayed quiet, but who knows what they cooked up in scum chat. Josh anything to help us with?

Whicker claimed motion detector. @Whicker any results last night?

@gopherwrestler you claimed a character but we need you to claim moves and results

It’s got to be bcb. Are his moves confirmed at all? Scum had a roleblock and town ostensibly has a roleblock in Josh. Town had two protects. Is it really possible to have another role that’s both? 

I suppose it could be gopher as well. One of the two 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Today is my mom’s birthday so I’m going to be spotty in the afternoon and evening.

My move was redirected to Malf and subsequently failed. 

Just now, MWil23 said:

Malfatron is clearly the scum GF.

That said, with Llama flipping Town and 2 shot redirect with his move failing, we have to reconcile that scum has a redirect in play, as I was redirected to Pickle the same night Llama's move redirecting me to Malfatron failed.

So, the question is, do we risk trying to vote Malfatron, who is scum, with him potentially not dying, then if we are right great but if we're wrong, he gets off a kill tonight and we're right back to best case scenario being 6-2 again tomorrow.

Well then...IMO it comes down to:

Whicker and whether or not he's telling the truth

Gopher, who has claimed literally nothing besides his character

Josh, who possibly bussed a teammate going for a clear

Just now, MWil23 said:

Well then...IMO it comes down to:

Whicker and whether or not he's telling the truth

Gopher, who has claimed literally nothing besides his character

Josh, who possibly bussed a teammate going for a clear

Is Bcb actually cleared somehow? I get that you town read him, but as I see it right now he needs to be considered in this 

Just now, Whicker said:

Is Bcb actually cleared somehow? I get that you town read him, but as I see it right now he needs to be considered in this 

We can add him to the PoE I suppose. He claimed first and immediately, so I'll need to go back and check. Where were his claims?

23 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

I'm fine with this

Mrs Grimshaw here

x shot jailer.

I jailed Malf night 2 (which Dome saw, clearly)  and i jailed Rack last night as the only cleared town and the even night BG dead

@Whicker he claims Dome saw him. BCB, can you direct us to this post?

Rack, do you confirm you were "blocked/jailed"?

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

@Whicker he claims Dome saw him. BCB, can you direct us to this post?

Rack, do you confirm you were "blocked/jailed"?

I was not told anything about being blocked/jailed that night but it was an even night so I didn't use my move either. I also would like to see this Dome post.

7 minutes ago, Whicker said:

It’s got to be bcb. Are his moves confirmed at all? Scum had a roleblock and town ostensibly has a roleblock in Josh. Town had two protects. Is it really possible to have another role that’s both? 

I suppose it could be gopher as well. One of the two 

What were your results last night?