The 2023 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

Slay freed up cap this season.

Im waiting on CGJ- he added pics to his social media with him in eagles gear. I believe he is back.

And Im also waiting for Howie to amp up the pass rush with Leonard Floyd.

Common sense LB replacement- Drue Tranquill

And finally, shock the world with another big target, big passing game weapon, TE2 Mike Gesicki.

Meanwhile, the Chiefs STILL dont have Tyreke Hill anymore, and they lost their WR1 from last year, JuJu Smith-Schuster. Theyve gotten worse.

1 minute ago, HazletonEagle said:

Slay freed up cap this season.

Im waiting on CGJ- he added pics to his social media with him in eagles gear. I believe he is back.

And Im also waiting for Howie to amp up the pass rush with Leonard Floyd.

Common sense LB replacement- Drue Tranquill

And finally, shock the world with another big target, big passing game weapon, TE2 Mike Gesicki.

Meanwhile, the Chiefs STILL dont have Tyreke Hill anymore, and they lost their WR1 from last year, JuJu Smith-Schuster. Theyve gotten worse.

To be fair I think if the field had even reasonable footing we beat the chiefs last year.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

Well guys now its time for the real discussion.

What number do you think Kancey will wear as an eagle?

Hm, 98 or 97 (looks faster)

77 would look solid out of those non90s numbers 

1 minute ago, HazletonEagle said:

I dont want Kancey. At least not in round 1. He reminds us of Donald. But hes actually far from being Donald. He doesnt have the same arm length, and his production, while good, still pales in comparison.  Hes too over-hyped right now.

I would hope to trade down before taking him. There are legit concerns but he also has impressive traits.

4 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

He was 8 in college. Are DL allowed to wear single digits now?

Nope, they are still constrained to 50-79, 90-99

They should’ve at least opened the 80s for them, considering like no wideouts wear them anymore.

Only way is to game it as a OLB /edge like Parsons did.

12 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

I dont want Kancey. At least not in round 1. He reminds us of Donald. But hes actually far from being Donald. He doesnt have the same arm length, and his production, while good, still pales in comparison.  Hes too over-hyped right now.

I’d rather have Ade Adwbawore 🤫

11 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

I would hope to trade down before taking him. There are legit concerns but he also has impressive traits.

he does. but so does Adeboware who is projected more towards the end of the round.

I think over either of them, the eagles are more likely to take the Tulipoopoo brother from USC.