The 2023 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

6 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Was just looking into this as well. I'm a huge fan of his and already got hammered by a ton on here for wanting him lol. I'll double down

I only want Henry or Cook here if they end up getting released and sign a pretty reasonable 1 year deal.

4 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I only want Henry or Cook here if they end up getting released and sign a pretty reasonable 1 year deal.

Rather draft Bijan and take the $8-10M and put it towards a Budda Baker trade TBH. Younger,  Rookie contract better fit.

King Henry is a beast. I don't believe he will fall off a cliff in 2023 and be productive. However I don't like the fit with the amount of RPO we run with Hurts and the amount of carries he's use to out of the I formation or QB under center. Which we rarely do?

19 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Rather draft Bijan and take the $8-10M and put it towards a Budda Baker trade TBH. Younger,  Rookie contract better fit.

King Henry is a beast. I don't believe he will fall off a cliff in 2023 and be productive. However I don't like the fit with the amount of RPO we run with Hurts and the amount of carries he's use to out of the I formation or QB under center. Which we rarely do?

I'd take that scenario if it was a guarantee we get Bijan and Baker vs just Henry n the unknown

38 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Yep.  Henry does not fit this offense.  I don’t remember the exact numbers I posted a month or so ago, but if memory serves the Titans were top 5 in running plays with the QB under center, and top 10 in plays with a FB on the field last year.

4 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Yep.  Henry does not fit this offense.  I don’t remember the exact numbers I posted a month or so ago, but if memory serves the Titans were top 5 in running plays with the QB under center, and top 10 in plays with a FB on the field last year.

I remember awhile back when this scenario of adding KH was brought up watching Miles Sanders entire Eagles highlight reel from last year that came out after he signed with Carolina in FA.

Think I counted a total of 4 plays from under center, only 4! 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Can you send me a link of the top 10 with a FB thing? I've looked when you brought it up before and just now can't find anything. Only things I can find are him getting cut after 9 games and no grade on pff. I watched the titans closely last year cause of henry and only remember like 3-5 FB plays. Does a moving TE count as a FB?

https://www.pff.com/nfl/players/tory-carter/57063