Week 13 GDT: Wentzlvania Tuddy Hoofers (10-1) vs the Seattle Legion of Boo- Boos (7-4)

EaglesPeteC

4 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

I brushed over some stat saying that there have been 6 teams in history to score more than 300 points and give up less than some amount of points through 12 weeks. We are one of them. And the others have all went to the SB. 

Yeah but who did they play though? That's more important. 

Grrr.gif

Barring some crazy letdown game or flukey weird game, we should definitely win this by 7+ points.  Mad respect for Russel Wilson and how he's been carrying that team on his back like almost noone else has before...but, yeah, there's a reason they're home dogs for the first time in 5 years. 

Our entire team seems to be actually following the cliche saying of "one game at a time" and I really don't think that we are the kind of team who will come into any game either too cocky or underestimating the opponent. 

Confident that Schwartz will have the defense ready for Wilson and won't let him go off for some superhuman upset performance. 

8 hours ago, BAConrad said:

Barring some crazy letdown game or flukey weird game, we should definitely win this by 107+ points.  Mad respect for Russel Wilson and how he's been carrying that team on his back like almost noone else has before...but, yeah, there's a reason they're home dogs for the first time in 5 years. 

Our entire team seems to be actually following the cliche saying of "one game at a time" and I really don't think that we are the kind of team who will come into any game either too cocky or underestimating the opponent. 

Confident that Schwartz will have the defense ready for Wilson and won't let him go off for some superhuman upset performance. 

FTFY

KJ Wright on the eagles:

"It's definitely going to be a test," Wright said of the Eagles in a phone interview from the locker room. "We know how good they are. But we can take away what they're really good at. It all starts with their running game and making this team one-dimensional."

We have an MVP caliber QB chucking the rock and the key to the game is taking away the run game? Personally I feel the it's the other way around. Carson's play is what's opening holes for the running game. I'd love them to stuff the box and leave that battered and bruised secondary all alone. 

I think Nelson Agholor will have a big game in the slot. Who can cover him on  Seattle's defense? Earl Thomas has to control the back end. 

I saw this morning that Matt Tobin said he knows the Eagles and thinks they can run on us. Bruh, you're trash and always have been. Only reason you're on a team is that Seattle is desperate

6 minutes ago, eagles18 said:

I saw this morning that Matt Tobin said he knows the Eagles and thinks they can run on us.

Tobin "knows" the Eagles can run on Hawks or the Hawks can run on the Eagles? 

Archived