Week 13 GDT: Wentzlvania Tuddy Hoofers (10-1) vs the Seattle Legion of Boo- Boos (7-4)

EaglesPeteC

1 hour ago, nlesthought said:

I can understand extreme self confidence but too much talk is nonsensical behavior. They haven't done anything. 

Phire when you get older you'll understand.  

It's a sports team, I'm fine with them being nonsensical and having fun. 

I play fantasy football, and I'm pretty sure no Seattle RB has had a good game since Chris Carson went down. They ain't running on us, but RW could have some big runs slipping out of sacks. This might be a game where we wish B-Rex and D-Wreck had 33" arms, but we should still rack up 5+ sacks if The Schwartz is feeling blitzy. As long as the crowd noise doesn't screw us with defensive penalties on 3rd downs, we should beat them by 10+. Alshon needs to keep feasting and we need to keep feeding Ertz passes so those stud LB's wear down and our run game can punish them. If Wagner and Wright are playing with hands on hips the majority of the game, it's going to be a 14+ point W for us.

Side note: Me gusta that gif

Sorry but no game "In Seattle" is ever a gimme. I just hope Kendricks can spy Wilson enough that he can limit (not stop) the huge splash plays.

Wilson is by far the most Dangerous QB we've faced thus far. If he's given the same opportunities Cam was getting, he'll run for 130+ and open up the passing game for 2+TD. Just saying.

Might be Kendricks most important game of the year!!

Last 4 games:

rushing yards per attempt allowed:

PHI and SEA are joint T1st place with 2.55. (PHI is 1st in yards, while SEA is 6th)

rushing yards per attempt

PHI is 3rd with 5.71 and SEA is 10th with 4.32 (PHI is 3rd in yards, while SEA is 5th)

So both teams are pretty good at both rushing and defending the rush. This is going to be a very close game!

This may be the game we miss Hicks the most in the middle with the combo of Jimmy Graham (if healthy) and Wilsons scrambling. Hopefully we can contain Wilson and put up enough points we force them to be one dimensional. Should be a good test for our team. 

Archived