Nightless Mini Mafia - Ratio is 2:1 - Day Six ends Tuesday at 8pm EST

Dome

I want to lynch you both so bad.  You both scream scum.  You both have numerous things against you.  Even malf was onto you both.

@Malfatron said odds are high one of me or Orca is scum.....i get it and coupled with Orcas negatives I'm tempted to vote him

Malf aslo said his strongest scum read was skywind and that coupled with all of his negatives I'm tempted to vote him 

Both didn't support my theory of malf being scum and just voted malf 

Skywind however hammered malf and I really didn't like that.  I really didn't like skywind lowkey trying to get votes on malf to save mwil

Malf, here is to hoping your strongest read is on the nose bc they both are super scummy and I can't decide lol

Skywind lock 

god-i-hope-this-works-eric-cartman.gif

“I’ve got a plan!” Says one of the good pirates… “I’ll do what malf said, they guy who I said was scum but now I know he’s not. That way if he’s wrong, I won’t be the one to look foolish!”

”great plan!” the cannibal exclaimed

the two of them pushed @skywindO2 overboard. 

no sooner had skywind made a splash, orca jumped on his brothers back and began gnawing at his scalp.

@Pickle Rick was obviously no match and succumbed to death quickly.

@The Orca wins a pirate ship!

Mwil nearly had his D1 vote removed for his first post which was a rule violation.

I assumed he after his first 3-4 posts he would be lynched anyways and didn’t want a mod-penalty to become a read in what I wanted to be a thread play game 

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

7ctg6i.jpg

Congrats @The Orca you have had an incredible run these last few games and making it to the end after your partner died d1 no matter the circumstances is a great feat

and @MWil23 congrats too. You may have the best W/L record over the last several games

We did it @The Orca!!!!

MadeupMemorableChevrotain-max-1mb.gif

And Malf and Orca my cannibalize comment was a genuine Freudian slip, very unintentional! 😂 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

Mwil nearly had his D1 vote removed for his first post which was a rule violation.

I assumed he after his first 3-4 posts he would be lynched anyways and didn’t want a mod-penalty to become a read in what I wanted to be a thread play game 

Luckily i nailed him on using "cannibalize".

Mostly i just thought it would be funny if he happened to be, so i rolled with it hahaha

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

I did???? Oops, what did I do?

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

And Malf and Orca my cannibalize comment was a genuine Freudian slip, very unintentional! 😂 

Oh i know. I just felt like hammering you on that for no real reason, and i laughed out loud when it was the case

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 1

On 2/22/2023 at 10:33 AM, Dome said:

Don’t play PM games or try to lolclear yourself based on some bull**** I sent you. I will wreck you and/or punish your team.

On 2/23/2023 at 7:08 AM, MWil23 said:

Plot twist:

I just got my role seconds ago and I'm not scum, so that means Orca is cleared. Dome clearly went in order and saved Town roles for last.

Disgusted Johnny Depp GIF

1 minute ago, Dome said:

“I’ve got a plan!” Says one of the good pirates… “I’ll do what malf said, they guy who I said was scum but now I know he’s not. That way if he’s wrong, I won’t be the one to look foolish!”

”great plan!” the cannibal exclaimed

the two of them pushed @skywindO2 overboard. 

no sooner had skywind made a splash, orca jumped on his brothers back and began gnawing at his scalp.

@Pickle Rick was obviously no match and succumbed to death quickly.

@The Orca wins a pirate ship!

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95284a9952e225cba59b9

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Dome said:

There were rules lol. What did he do?

20 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

7ctg6i.jpg

More like they both were scum to me and I needed an active towns thoughts and there wasn't much to go off of lol.  

Figured if my big brain and your bigger brain was seeing something before everyone went silent that it was the best lead to follow.  

addams-family-fool.gif