Manchester United Thread - Fred's a Red

UKTexans

Just now, texans_uk said:

You cannot imagine how much this infuriates me. Luke Shaw is an excellent left back! 

I know!! He's playing for the under 23s this week so should be in the first team squad within the next few games. The thought of Shaw and Martial down the left side for us is unreal. 

Grrat win today, love how we look for the second, third, fourth goal etc. Last year we would of defended the 1-0 and more than likely conceded late on. 

15 hours ago, Eagles $5$ said:

3 games.
10 goals.
0 conceded.
6 different goal-scorers

All aboard the hype train

What I enjoyed about yesterday's game was, it looked like being just like last season where we have a hatful of chances but can't break the deadlock. The players came out and said they felt like the goal would come, whereas they didn't last year. 

Our next 7 fixtures should be straightforward too, until Anfield on October 14th.

2 hours ago, texans_uk said:

Any interest in Barkley at £25m? 

At the very least it's good value and he has a lot of upside. 

Downside is where would you fit him with Pogba, Mata and Miki already holding the 8/10 roles. 

I like Barkley as a player and think Mourinho could get the best out of him but like you said the attacking roles in your side are just completely packed. 

Like I said before, that's a great price for Barkley, but we don't need him. We have Pereira as well who i think deserves time, and needs to develop. 

I think United are done in this transfer window. Jose doesn't see anybody available that he likes. I wish we would go all in on Sanchez, I think he can decide the title this season for us. 

• 2 weeks later...