Better Call Saul Mafia - GAME OVER - Hamlin Hamlin McGill has cleansed Albuquerque!!

Whicker

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Admittedly, I have not paid attention nearly as much as I should be. Can you walk me through the 2 different people knowing malfs character? 

You mean forge/dome and mwil?

If you mean them. All I was able to discern was that mwil claimed he knew who malf was based on his role pm or something like that.  Then close to night dome pushed that he knew as well and it seems impossible that 2 people would get that info to start so it was a sort of counter claim and was what ultimately led to mwil getting the boot.  Forge also appeared to slip before he was replaced so dome now does not look good at all.  

8 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

You mean forge/dome and mwil?

If you mean them. All I was able to discern was that mwil claimed he knew who malf was based on his role pm or something like that.  Then close to night dome pushed that he knew as well and it seems impossible that 2 people would get that info to start so it was a sort of counter claim and was what ultimately led to mwil getting the boot.  Forge also appeared to slip before he was replaced so dome now does not look good at all.  

So what is more likely? 2 civs knowing the character thus alignment of another civ? 1 civ and 1 scum know the identity of 1 civ? 2 civs know the identity of 1 civ/scum? 

13 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

So what is more likely? 2 civs knowing the character thus alignment of another civ? 1 civ and 1 scum know the identity of 1 civ? 2 civs know the identity of 1 civ/scum? 

Given the theme and those those specific options probably "1 civ and 1 scum know the identity of 1 civ"

• Like 1