Better Call Saul Mafia - GAME OVER - Hamlin Hamlin McGill has cleansed Albuquerque!!

Whicker

31 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:
1 hour ago, The Orca said:

So Pickle laid a trap and caught skywind?

Most likley trying to make himself look town and isn't with skywind 

Pickle isn't Blue. Its clear to me. Add this to the other info

@theuntouchable

Expand  

Pickle didn’t catch skywind, I did.

You'll learn after the game at how wrong you are 🤣

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

How important, cause its probably not smart to reveal that to scum 

Well, I'm trying to determine why you let Malf die....... so, if you want me to believe you I need to be convinced

15 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Well, I'm trying to determine why you let Malf die....... so, if you want me to believe you I need to be convinced

Whether I used it on myself N2 cause protecting myself early is always the smart play or used it on Malf N2 or N3, or used it on myself N4 to make sure I lived to possibly tell my info, or still have it to potentially stop a kill when its fewer options to pick from....I dont think it makes a difference to what I have said 

I’m also questioning how exactly he would have gotten the protection. We know there was a motivator but if mwil was telling the truth, he received that. Also, if orca is telling the truth about his role; he wouldn’t receive a protection from that.

The only other role of dead people that has a possibility of giving a gift would be the JOAT, who was bcb. I don’t think for a second that Orca would be BCBs choice. 

I think this is merely a ploy to try and tack on some extra usefulness in the eyes of the public. 

28 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Whether I used it on myself N2 cause protecting myself early is always the smart play or used it on Malf N2 or N3, or used it on myself N4 to make sure I lived to possibly tell my info, or still have it to potentially stop a kill when its fewer options to pick from....I dont think it makes a difference to what I have said 

Translation: “I’m afraid to mess up my claim so I will continue to be as vague as possible”