Better Call Saul Mafia - GAME OVER - Hamlin Hamlin McGill has cleansed Albuquerque!!

Whicker

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I hate roles that stop a lynch. My bad @Tk3

I'm definitely done with them. They warp the game too much. 

This game though with only two members for scum and a lot of potential town kills, I think it was okay overall, but yeah something to put on the shelf.   

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

I'm definitely done with them. They warp the game too much. 

This game though with only two members for scum and a lot of potential town kills, I think it was okay overall, but yeah something to put on the shelf.   

I think it was pretty well balanced. Without a couple mistakes by me and I imagine a number of mistakes from others, it would have went the other direction quickly. 

I just dislike those in particular. I looked at it like it was 50/50 on whether it was one time or that he had to go last. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Meme Reaction GIF

Great job @kingseanjohn

Awesome game @Whicker!!!!!!

@Tk3 @theuntouchable @Pickle Rick

Thanks for lynching Racks, made things even easier

@Malfatron

Wave Hello GIF

I had KSJ/Racks/Orca as the scum team, with Pickle as 3rd party with a 2:3:1 ratio

It was a tenuous position. I wanted KSJ, but there wasn't an appetite for that vote

I was super sketched out when the vote was 4-0, but I didn't have anywhere to go.. its one of the perils of low activity games

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

I had KSJ/Racks/Orca as the scum team, with Pickle as 3rd party with a 2:3:1 ratio

It was a tenuous position. I wanted KSJ, but there wasn't an appetite for that vote

I was super sketched out when the vote was 4-0, but I didn't have anywhere to go.. its one of the perils of low activity games

I was a bit selfish and wanted to kill orca at night. I ended up moving it to KSJ but it didn’t matter. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I was a bit selfish and wanted to kill orca at night. I ended up moving it to KSJ but it didn’t matter. 

you had a hit too? so did I

damn.. if we voted KSJ we might have just wiped them out in a night of gunfire lol.. even if Racks had been a casualty, we might have done it

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Honestly.. I thought the ratio was 2:3:1, so I thought we were totally screwed besides the hits. I wanted to keep Orca enough on my side that I could avoid being hit so that my hit would go through. I thought my hit was the thing keeping the game afloat given the ratio

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

you had a hit too? so did I

damn.. if we voted KSJ we might have just wiped them out in a night of gunfire lol.. even if Racks had been a casualty, we might have done it

And that’s why I apologized to you. 😂 i kept looking at it like if we were wrong about being able to lynch him, then it was over.

Just now, Tk3 said:

Honestly.. I thought the ratio was 2:3:1, so I thought we were totally screwed besides the hits. I wanted to keep Orca enough on my side that I could avoid being hit so that my hit would go through. I thought my hit was the thing keeping the game afloat given the ratio

I kinda wondered if that was what you were doing but rack not being scum completely threw me for a loop. 

I mean everyone was just saying I was scum, how was I supposed to respond to that? I addressed some of the things I thought people were holding against me like the daboyle vote and explained why it wouldn't make sense for me to do that as scum and then nobody responded to that. I'm not sure exactly what you guys wanted me to respond to.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I mean everyone was just saying I was scum, how was I supposed to respond to that? I addressed some of the things I thought people were holding against me like the daboyle vote and explained why it wouldn't make sense for me to do that as scum and then nobody responded to that. I'm not sure exactly what you guys wanted me to respond to.

For me, it just felt like you didn’t really care to try. The “would I do that as scum” is a very narrow field for any player and more often than not, it’s not a blatantly obvious WIFOM. 

that and in the other mafia thread you said your schedule was wide open after Monday and it felt more like you were popping in enough to be seen but not active enough to be looked at kinda thing. 

15 minutes ago, rackcs said:

you could have done literally anything 

literally nobody cared about the daboyle vote except you

we just wanted you to do SOMETHING. you were giving the vibes of scum that was hiding

numerous times I asked if you had any information, any claim, any night moves, any anything

all I got was saying you think its Orca

inactive town is just frustrating to work with. I'm sorry if I was rude at all in it

like.. I have to own that I did a ton wrong.

I sent Orca a gift N1, I tunneled Mwil, I didn't pivot from racks when I was super sketched by the 4-0 vote.. I have to take a heavy share of the ownership for the loss

I'm just a bit frustrated by the end game of it all

I knew there were town kill abilities in the end.. I should have demanded we stick with the sure thing and let the night hits land as they will.. I just thought we were in a scenario where 3 votes was our maximum, so I thought our only chance was to pit 2 scum against each other and try to strongman a scum into panicking and not voting as a bloc for fear of being caught. That strategy just doesn't work when 1 of the 2 options you impose isn't scum

• Like 1