Better Call Saul Mafia - GAME OVER - Hamlin Hamlin McGill has cleansed Albuquerque!!

Whicker

@rackcs I'll play ball.. I'll entertain an alternate vote if you give me SOMETHING other than "I think it's Orca or TK3". We can't be in the end game and that's all you have to say

Claim? Role? Moves? Anything to convince me that you are not the vote I should stake the game on?

13 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

@rackcs I'll play ball.. I'll entertain an alternate vote if you give me SOMETHING other than "I think it's Orca or TK3". We can't be in the end game and that's all you have to say

Claim? Role? Moves? Anything to convince me that you are not the vote I should stake the game on?

hey @rackcs

4 votes on you.. last chance

Anything important to share?

Rackcs had found himself in a really bad spot. Before all of this, he had been unfortunately picked up by the police, but his crew really set him up nicely as a double agent confidential informant. However, with the Cartel falling apart around him, he became more and more worried about his status. He soon found that, indeed, he was in trouble. As the powerful people whom he relied on kept getting put away, his information became less and less useful, and he was soon informed that he'd be spending a lot of time away himself.

@rackcs has been put behind bars! He was Krazy-8 Molina [2-shot Roleblocker] (aligned with the Cartel)