Texans forfeit 2023 5th rounder + fined $175,000 for salary cap reporting violation

RaidersAreOne

Friendly reminder: This is what happens when you hire a former team chaplain to become your interim GM and Vice President of Football Operations. 

Thanks, Jack Easterby.

dkzqciyxmt2fmk0dubap

You evil, evil man. I hate you with every fiber of my being.

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Friendly reminder: This is what happens when you hire a former team chaplain to become your interim GM and Vice President of Football Operations. 

Thanks, Jack Easterby.

dkzqciyxmt2fmk0dubap

You evil, evil man. I hate you with every fiber of my being.

Count Orlok Vampire GIF

• Like 2

If when teams forfeit picks, if everyones picks moved up one (so pick 32 is still a first rounder, but owned by Steelers by way of Chicago and the forfeited pick is MIA) would that benefit the player drafted 32nd? Like the first and second sixth round picks would then be 5th rounders which is probably a couple grand to their contracts?

• Like 1

Just now, Trojan said:

If when teams forfeit picks, if everyones picks moved up one (so pick 32 is still a first rounder, but owned by Steelers by way of Chicago and the forfeited pick is MIA) would that benefit the player drafted 32nd? Like the first and second sixth round picks would then be 5th rounders which is probably a couple grand to their contracts?

Good question. I really don’t know.